Latest Forum Posts-
- Lloyds Imola Red 330ci VertBy Chimp Choker, 13:15
- Rims and tyre size - newb questionBy Chimp Choker, 13:04
- Lost an LED down my headlightBy LiamGTR, 12:40
- Mirror Wiring Wrong for YearBy X-Man, 12:25
- 330D mpgBy Imola888, 12:21
- Et38 on e46 convertible?By Lockman_321, 12:18
- Poor Dealer Experience - A lesson to...By X-Man, 12:16
- led trailer boardBy dontpannic, 11:55
Latest DIY guides-
21. December 2014 - By Sam
A quick note to say I've upgraded the forum software in the hope of stopping the spammers, there were a number of security patches, so hopefully they'll not be here anymore!
Any issues, please report on this topic.
03. September 2014 - By mark0006
Not really a Limerock edition but looks like one Personally I am not into bright colors but this looks pretty good.
from the article:
It was July 2012 when BMW launched the M3 Coupe Lime Rock Park Edition and now a dealer in Dallas is reiterating the limited-run model with a one-off M4 Limerock. It's misleadingly labeled as a special edition but in reality anyone can get the car in the exact same configuration.
31. August 2014 - By mark0006
from press release:
The arrival of the new BMW M4 Convertible (fuel consumption combined: 9.1–8.7 l/100 km [31–32.5 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 213–203 g/km) sees BMW M GmbH making another alluring addition to its legendary high-performance sports car line-up. The new M4 Convertible replicates the performance figures of the new BMW M3 Sedan (fuel consumption combined: 8.8–8.3 l/100 km [32.1–34.0 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 204–194 g/km) and the new BMW M4 Coupe (fuel consumption combined: 8.8–8.3 l/100 km [32.1–34.0 mpg imp]; CO2 emissions combined: 204–194 g/km), but emphasises its stylish and distinctive appearance through its individual character and places the fascination of sporty and dynamic open-top driving at centre stage. The new model finds BMW M GmbH drawing inspiration from a long tradition: BMW’s high-performance sports car for track and road is entering its fifth generation in open-top form with this new chapter in its history headed “M4 Convertible”.