Latest Forum Posts-
- Off Topic Chat Volume 4By My Car Hates Me A Bit!, 07:02
- What Have You Done To Your Car Today...By Jks87, 07:02
- Wheel repair in the North East?By neilwharton, 06:25
- does BMW CD Business controls the 6C...By Saltire, 03:29
- Lex's 323Ci CoupéBy Lex, 01:47
- Rumble on accelerationBy starkie7, 01:25
- James91's 330ciBy Fitz2282, 00:42
- Boot opens itselfBy Jim27, 00:00
Latest DIY guides-
Its time to vote for the 12 pictures that'll make it into the calendar. Unfortunately, due to the date, I am going to run it for 1 round only, with everyone able to vote.
Pre order 2014 calendar in our shop
Click here to see all entrants
You will see the images ID in the URL bar at the top, example: www.e46zone.com/forum/gallery/image/4409-mjn2/
Please only reply with your top 3 (in order!) image IDs, like so:
- Please DO NOT reply with anything apart from your top 3 pictures in the topic. Anything else will be deleted along with your vote. Please only discuss here
- Any vote for your own car will be throw out.
- Only 1 picture per user will make it into the calendar
- This will be closed on the Sunday 8th Dec (evening).
I have just released a new version of our home page (e46zone.com).
Functionality is pretty much the same, but it is a fresher look of the site. I will be adding to it over the next few weeks/months, but I wanted to get the design out there.
I'd like to use the image banner as a 'random' garage or gallery. Or maybe a build topic link.
Please use this topic for discussions, issues or any suggestions.
If you're struggling to see the new design, press CTRL +F5 on the page, it'll do a full reload.