All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yup! A little scabby, could do with a refurb: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/855021038023911/
  3. 1. No, the diameter will be very similar. 2. Yes, no problems at all. 3. Longer bolts won’t be needed unless you’re fitting spacers as well. 4. Should be all good 👍
  4. Hi, I have a 318 convertible with the standard 16" style 45 alloys with 205/55/16 tyres. I am wanting to fit the MV2 18" staggered wheels with 225/40/18 on front and 255/35/18 on rear. A couple of questions 1, will this affect the speedo reading by any discrepancy, if so by how much 2, will they fit straight on without any problems 3, I have heard that they may need longer wheel bolt, is this correct 4, Any other issues I may encounter Advice greatly appreciated
  5. Yesterday
  6. tpms will work on mk60.c12. replaced mine today, which was a c02 for a newer one c12 and is working on c12. at least I've coded it and all worked well, and the options on inpa are not greyed out.
  7. hi, im elio from portugal and i got an e46 320d from 2003. my car is an oem beauty and in mint condition. just love it
  8. Howd ya get on? Did this fix it?
  9. Ok This is doing my head in...... Been Getting 3 Fault Codes 227/228 and 65 (Fuel trim bank 1 Trim Bank 2 and Inlet Camshaft sensor. Previously had Exhaust Sensor too. So replaced Parts below:- Exhaust Cam Sensor (HAAS Brand) - Message Cleared Inlet Cam sensor twice now (Delphi and HAAS) - Code still intermittent present Replaced Fuel Pump and Filter Replaced All spark plugs (NGK-R) I'm still getting a laggy acceleration , but oddly if i turn ignition off then restart again whilst driving/Coasting the Lag goes and car behaves normally until next start! Also im noting it takes longer cranks to start the car before it fires up! Anyone else had this and fixed it!! My next things to replace are:- Inlet Vanos Solenoid (As i rounded nut removing for Intake cam sensor) Maf Sensor Genuine VDO Item New CCV Valve to fit
  10. Got some more pics from rear angle devil 666 please
  11. Got some more pics from another angle bud looks lush
  12. very beautiful car ..my uncle already have this car..amazing functionality ..great.
  13. Good to know: in BMW which year in Cas 4 or FEM? and which BMW key programmer works? Part 1: Cas 4 or FEM car year Pls look at the chart after 2014 all are fem 1-3 Fxx series FEM , x5-x6 Fxx BDC 5-6-7 series Fxx, x3-x4 Fxx CAS 4 and so on. Part 2: Cas 4 or FEM key programming Here are auto key programmers confirmed to work for Cas 4 and FEM:
  14. Last week
  15. I will be happy to help you, I always help students. You can read free essays about fahrenheit 451 at https://samples.edusson.com/fahrenheit-451/ , this is a great free essay, I think you should read it, also you will find there are many other free essays that you will find interesting, I was happy to help.
  16. At the risk of repeating an age old topic, I can't decide whether to replace the m-sport shocks on my clubsport with Bilstein B4 or B6 units. Any first hand impressions of either would be really useful. I did read as much as I could on the topic but still can't decide. I understand the B4 is pretty much an OE replacement and that the B6 is a definite upgrade. Either will, or course, feel much better than the currently well worn out suspension. I will be replacing all the associated parts, not just the shocks. So, will the B4 be good enough? Will the B6 ruin the ride? I'm not after a trackday car, but like a good handling car. Cheers all!
  17. donfloyd

2013 BMW X5

Rear tailgates have been known to creak and might require a new latch to stop this. The rear-view camera (where fitted) can stop working and could also require a new unit to solve the problem
  18. I know all about windows being done
  19. yes .. x3 work very fine. my aunt use this car working perfectly.
  20. The enemy of all diesel engines is carbon deposits. The EGR valve which recirculates dirt through the engine to reduce emissions makes this worse. The first step for any poorly running diesel is to strip down the entire intake tract and clean it, especially the EGR valve. Many folk blank off the EGR valve but this may not be legal where you live. These engines have an internal breather filter, sort of like a second air filter according to the essay writing blog. If the main air filter is dirty then it's time to change both. If you buy a used car just assume the breather filter needs changing and the EGR needs cleaning. From 2004 some got a vortex filter instead. Diesels take longer to warm up than a petrol engine and if run cold will get dirty very quickly as they don't burn off soot deposits. For this reason you really want to avoid cars that have been used only for lots of short journeys. They will seldom have reached normal operating temperature and will be filthy inside.
  21. same here good experienced from them.
  22. Its your choice but if you change may be you get fined too because its not allow to change t with i i think better you get your favorite number or you can check here as well https://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/options/ME11-HDY.htm and confirm it Uhaul Discount Code hope you get better idea for your number plate.
  23. Really enjoyed reading this build .... has given me some great ideas/inspiration for when I finally get my budget 330ci track car started, keep the updates coming!
  24. ПЧ ATV61WD45N4C отличается от частотника CIMR-MR5N2030 реальной номинальной мощностью ПЧ, тактовой частотой работы PWM-контроллера, логикой схемы автоматической диагностики ошибок преобразователя, а также в большей степени присутствием различных внутренних вспомогательных возможностей, доступных для быстрой настройки и выполнения специализированных задач и полностью заменяющих собой шкаф автоматики для обеспечения автоматизированной работы основного производственного оборудования без использования дополнительных внешних элементов таких как контроллеры, панели оператора, промышленные компьютеры. Перечисленные факторы играют решающую роль при поиске частотного преобразователя под конкретное применение. Проверка кодов неисправностей и последующий гарантированный ремонт на современном оборудовании частотных преобразователей, которые произведены фирмами danfos, delta, веспер и другими мировыми брендами осуществляется в компании prom electric . Производство замены IGBT полупроводников, представляющих собой наиболее формирующие компоненты во всем устройстве преобразовательной техники. Отличие транзистора IGBT от IGBT модуля заключается в том, что модуль может содержать один или более IGBT транзисторов, иногда включенных параллельно по схеме пары Дарлингтона для увеличения коммутируемой мощности, а также в некоторых случаях схему контроля. IGBT - биполярный транзистор с изолированным затвором, представляет собой мощный полупроводниковый прибор обычно используемый как электронный ключ для средних и высоких напряжений. Благодаря совмещению преимуществ биполярного транзистора и полевого транзистора достигается большая коммутируемая мощность и малая необходимая мощность для открытия, так как управление осуществляется не током, а полем, что приводит к высокому КПД этих компонетов.
  25. I think you should contact the manufacturer’s service center, they usually fix such faults.
  1. Load more activity