MADDOG

Maddog's 318ci

It's for the GPS pod on the dash that links into my PDA for tomtom (until i buy the kenwood nav unit)

LOL i know on the mud flaps, came with the car... they will be coming off when the sport skirts go on.

It's for the GPS pod on the dash that links into my PDA for tomtom (until i buy the kenwood nav unit)

LOL i know on the mud flaps, came with the car... they will be coming off when the sport skirts go on.

Good man :angry: gonna look great with those removed and sport skirts!

Was about to say "sport skirts!" :P Colour coded grills would look brilliant too. But very nice looking beasty :lol: And rare as colour too :lol:

If your interested BMstyling were doing genuine M3 or sport side skirts for £140 a pair (new).

I've added plate surrounds since this.... waiting for Depo angel eye projectors from Ultimate styling, not happy with them though... took my money for a out of stock item and now on 3rd week waiting! will hopefully be trying to get some cheap 19's either this month or next too.