delmarco

Ever seen this Preforated Leather CSL Steering Wheel? (pics)

cslwheel.jpg

I've been looking at this wheel on eBay. Seller wants £513 plus another 50 quid or so to ship and it's in someplace far away called Riga Riga in Latvia (try finding that without the aide of google maps).

I've been looking at some local USA/UK web sites for this same wheel but couldn't find any.

1. I don't want to wait a month for it to come in the mail and..

2.£563 is stretching it for a steering wheel. At most I would spend £370 with a target price of £280 (since the dealership charges around £450 anyway

I'm sure the seller is honest and they do have 100% feedback but I don't like sending lots of coin to places far far away for something as important as a steering wheel.

Has anyone seen this wheel local?

M5.jpg

I'm sure the seller is honest and they do have 100% feedback but I don't like sending lots of coin to places far far away for something as important as a steering wheel

Go the stealers............

my steering wheel is the csl one, no m/f controls. the only button on the wheel is what i like to call my "fun button"

Is that a Alcantara steering wheel? Very nice :lol:

Is that a Alcantara steering wheel? Very nice :lol:

yep it is mate, im not a lover of it though, the M3 CS came with them as standard, i now have the nav/tv fitted since that pic was taken and i miss my m/f controls :lol: i think the original pic is just a standard M3 steering wheel.

I think they are quite nice Duff, althought might get grubby after a few years of use....I do also like the M3 one, bit pricey at £450 from the dealer like Delmarco said in the first post...

The multi coloured stitching ones are groovy too...

nope, my cousin got robbed over there on his stag weekend, he left the pub to go to a drink link and as soon as he walked up to it and keye'd in his PIN he got a smack on the back of his head with a iron bar, they cleaned out his account and left him in hospital for 3 weeks and had to reschedule his wedding.

Thats not a standard M3 steering wheel, someone modified the original M3 steering wheel to create that effect...

actually just looking at the options list for the e46 m3.

perferated italian leather (black) steering wheel- 466.72 euros

thats alot of money for a wheel mate, especially once that has to come from over the water.

Im not saying that he is a dodgy git but handing over £500+ to someone you never meet unless you visit is a bit much.

For me i would really like to pickup at that price.

Why don't you just get on trimmed in Nappa Leather in the UK

thats alot of money for a wheel mate, especially once that has to come from over the water.

Im not saying that he is a dodgy git but handing over £500+ to someone you never meet unless you visit is a bit much.

For me i would really like to pickup at that price.

Why don't you just get on trimmed in Nappa Leather in the UK

+1

would be much cheaper

M3 and sport wheels are the same except from the stitching (well my late-04 Sport wheel is the same as my brothers 05 M3 wheel anyway). And as said, thats not a CSL wheel as they are suede and don't have the MF buttons.

How about buying a wheel from essential BM parts?

£175 without airbag or £350 with.

With the cash you save you can have it re-trimmed if you really want.