Sign in to follow this  
318ci

for sale blue staff puppies

hi all prob not wat your use to seeing in the parts for sale section but my dog had puppies this morning and thought id put up a quick advert up on here

she gave birth to 5 puppies

3 bicthes

2 boys

all beautifull blue staffordshire bullterriers

all chuncky and solid already,

mum and dad both solid blue colour and dad is champion stud dog bowser blue eyes if you want to see dad click on link

www.westcoastblues.piczo.com

prices are 650 a bitch ... 550 a boy

puppies will be ready to leave on around mum around the 23rd december (just in time for xmas)

if you want any pics just let me know an ill email them

thanks

Ur Bowser looks Gorgeous mate, got 2 Blue Brothers myself but longer legged.

Kaos and Mayhem :lol:

Good luck with the sales mate, id have one if i could!

i know bowser is gorgeaus but hes not mine just used him as stud best stud around that i could find and its paid off cause the pups are gorgeaus

That's a good price for blues mate, you wont have a problem selling them. If my mrs would give in and let me, i would defo have had one of the boys :lol:

surprise her for christams das make out its for her christmas present, lol all woman say that then as soon as they clap eyes on them bam they love it, cuddles and toys for the little doggy lol.

Hi mate I'm interested.

It'll be my first dog so I need some advice/tips...

I've done a lot of research online but its not the same as direct advice from an owner/breeder.

What are their temperements like?

Are they good family dogs?

How do they react to being left alone for a about 4 or 5 hours

a good bit of advice is make sure u can see both mum and dad and see what they are like. The temprament of the parents is a good indicator of what the pups should be like.

I looked at both parents of my shar-pei and they were a bit nervous at first but ok after a while. My dog turned out to be a raving lunatic lol :)

I looked at both parents of my shar-pei and they were a bit nervous at first but ok after a while. My dog turned out to be a raving lunatic lol :)

mate, shar-pei's are such lovely dogs! i wanted one before i brought my boy 2 years ago. iv got a Rottweiler cross American bulldog. when i got him he looked like one of the most nervous dogs ever, but nows hes a raging t**t! lovely dog and does the funniest things but hes so clumsey! great with families, kids, seniors and everything. a real family dog.

good luck with the sale lad, i love blue staffs so will ask around. i hope they all go to lovely homes.

Sign in to follow this