///Marty

The E46zone Communal Wheels

E46zone member E46wirral was kind enough to donate a set of 15" rims with legal tyres to the forum for communal use.

These wheels will only be available to forum members with a minimum of 100 posts, and are designed to be used as temporary replacements while your wheels off your car for whatever reason.

Anybody wanting to use the communal wheels will be responsible for paying for the courier fees (or collecting) from the most recent member, and will also be responsible for storing the wheels until they are next required and packaging up the wheels for the next member when they are required - wheels should have pieces of cardboard cut out and taped over the face of the wheel. If you are not able to meet these requirements, please do not ask to use the wheels!

Most of all, whoever uses these wheels must be responsible for keeping them in good condition.... no kerbing or burnouts please!

Members are welcome to use any courier they want to have the wheels picked up, i can recommend this company - https://www.paisleyfreight.com/

David will send a packaged set of wheels anywhere in the UK mainland fully insured for a very reasonable £27.99, i have used him many times and the service is usually 24hrs.

Lastly.... a big thankyou to E46wirral for making the donation and keeping up the zone community spirit. :thumbsup: Topman

Haha how could I have missed this thread? This is such a great idea. I wish I had somewhere to store them as it's just what I need so I can send my wheels off for refurb! :huh: