Sam

************Subscriptions Available!************

You can now subscribe to E46zone.com!

The cost is £10 for 12 months, and goes towards hosting and support for the site. There is a list of benefits you will have instantly, including:

• Allowed to buy and sell (once over 50 posts)
  • No adverts
  • Bigger PM storage
  • Bigger file upload limit
  • Access to members only forum
  • Username can be changed (once every 3 months)
  • Ability to edit own topic titles
  • Username in bright orange!
  • Subscriber badge!

Features will be added to new and existing subscribers as we develop new ideas. Feel free to PM a mod with any suggestions, or post in the site forum.

Click here to subscribe!

Edited by Sam

Subscribed! I'm quite happy to make a contribution Sam, dread to think how many hours you put in to give us a place to chat! I'm sure all the others will back me up in saying a big thankyou for all the effort you put in, a lot of which i imagine goes un-noticed.

Subscribed! I'm quite happy to make a contribution Sam, dread to think how many hours you put in to give us a place to chat! I'm sure all the others will back me up in saying a big thankyou for all the effort you put in, a lot of which i imagine goes un-noticed.

yeh snap. dread to think what we'd all be up to if we didnt have this forum, especially stevie!! prob be sitting on a wall with a hood drinking cider.

oh payment sent btw ;)