Sam

************Subscriptions Available!************

Well done boys. Anyone know how to find out how many subscribers we have now?

I make it 39 which is 37 showing plus Steviejay and I but we have dropped off as Subscribers as we show up on the mod list but we are still fully paid up subscribers :D

I make it 39 which is 37 showing plus Steviejay and I but we have dropped off as Subscribers as we show up on the mod list but we are still fully paid up subscribers :)

Thats good going. And we passed 600 members too!

H i guys,

Im trying to subscribe but the linked paypal page is showing to be unsecure in my browser so I don;t want to enter my password. Is there an e-mail address that you can tell me and I'll send it from the payal homepage?

H i guys,

Im trying to subscribe but the linked paypal page is showing to be unsecure in my browser so I don;t want to enter my password. Is there an e-mail address that you can tell me and I'll send it from the payal homepage?

Are use using this page? http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?act...&CODE=index

It takes you to paypal, so it should be safe. I've just tested it and it a secure page (look out for the padlock and the HTTPS in the address bar).

Are you a paypal member?

Are use using this page? http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?act...&CODE=index

It takes you to paypal, so it should be safe. I've just tested it and it a secure page (look out for the padlock and the HTTPS in the address bar).

Are you a paypal member?

Yup I'm a paypal member few years now. Didnt't get the padlock on the browser so didn't want to start entering info. Tried the pay by card option aswell and same thing happened.