Sign in to follow this  
bigdal

Ive Lost My Service Book

Hi all the problem i have is i have lost my service book.i have pulled the house apart looking for it and it has completely dissapeared :lol:.do you guys have any suggestions as to what i can do to either get another service book or should i try and find out where the car was purchased from and trace the history?as im sure you will all agree having the service book is very important especially when it comes to sell the car.any advice and ideas would be great.

Thanks

BMW will have on record any services they have carried out so if it's a full BMW service history you will be able to get it all back from them. Maybe go through some receipts and see if you can find out who serviced the car (if not bmw) and they may restamp a new book for you. You can buy blank replacement books online.

i didnt have any history with my old e46 coupe so i rang bmw uk (ring dealer for number) and they told me when it was serviced and what other work was carried out, let us know how u get on

On 10.01.2010 at 18:19, bigdal said:

Hi all the problem i have is i have lost my service book.i have pulled the house apart looking for it and it has completely dissapeared :lol:.do you guys have any suggestions as to what i can do to either get another service book or should i try and find out where the car was purchased from and trace the history?as im sure you will all agree having the service book is very important especially when it comes to sell the car.any advice and ideas would be great.

Thanks

The availability of a service book is a must for selling a car. If you lost a service book, then it is so bad for selling a car as a loss of desire to read literary books. I believe that a person who has lost the desire to read books can be saved with the help of the site  samples.edusson.com/family on which there are many essays examples about families and other examples of essays that are pleasant to read due to the fact that the essay is not long and is not only educational but also is entertaining!

Yes, I agree with you that a loss of interest in reading can sometimes be worse than a material loss, such as a service book. Thank you for sharing this site with us. Here is another good example https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/revenge/ This is a source with free examples of works on a very diverse subject. I read it often, especially when I need new thoughts or ideas, or when I just want to escape from the routine, it always helps me and inspires

Edited by LarryFeld7

The loss of a service book is serious, I understand the feelings you feel. I think I experienced something similar when I lost my dissertation 2 days before defending it. I have never experienced such stress before. It’s good that the guys cheap assignment writing service who wrote it for me quickly prepared a copy and I felt happy. And you are not very upset, perhaps your service book can also be restored. Good luck.

Edited by Sisi Elson