Sam

E46Zone.com merchandise now available!

You can now purchase E46Zone.com merchandise from our (basic!) shop.

E46Zone Shop

As mentioned in other topics, car stickers and T-Shirts are for sale so far. I hope to add more items soon.

Stickers will be made soon, I will have them hopefully at the end of the week, and will post them to buyers as soon as I get them.

T-Shirts won’t be shipped straight away. We need to get figures and sizes before we order them. I will order a batch once there are enough to justify the delivery. This means you may not receive them for a week or 2.

When ordering the username T-shirts, please enter exactly what you want on the front in the box, this will be sent directly to the printers. It is also Case sensitive.

Item descriptions are on the shop page. All prices include shipping.

E46Zone Shop

I was just a little confused where it said they need to be placed onto a dark background, most windows are clear unless tinted of course. Just checking will be placing my order shortly :rolleyes:

These stickers are designed for a coupe. So they'd be placed on the rear windows, which have a black border. I'll make that clearer (excuse the pun) on the shop.

These website car logos - for the windows - I assume they stick to the outside of the glass, since they are to be backed by the black of the coupe rear window? In which case just how sticky are they? I haven't had experience of liveries (I think that is the word I'm after) before and am afraid they may wash off!

I wouldn't want to be driving round with "E 6Z ne" on my side window :rolleyes:

These website car logos - for the windows - I assume they stick to the outside of the glass, since they are to be backed by the black of the coupe rear window? In which case just how sticky are they? I haven't had experience of liveries (I think that is the word I'm after) before and am afraid they may wash off!

I wouldn't want to be driving round with "E 6Z ne" on my side window :rolleyes:

If they are anythin like the EvoTechnik ones i had they stick like **** to a blanket, had to use a razor blade and some bug and tar remover to get them off last time!#

Stickers on order, and a t.

Great work Sam, Ultimate BMW show is gonna be excellent with everyone wearing club t shirts.

Just ordered my t-shirt and stickers. Even got some for my van. A free mobile billboard which will travel 250 miles a day ;)

Do i get any discount!? :D

You want bigger stickers for that B)

Discount?!! I tell you what. You may keep the jiffy they will come in