Ryy

Supersport Coilovers - Anyone Got Them/any Experiences/reviews?

Hi guys,

As the title says really, they're the ones I'm thinking about, they're well priced, which leads me to generally think they'll be s***e, but I'm willing to give them a chance if I get any positive feedback regarding them

Cheers

Ryan

From what i hear they are actually ok, Chris on here has them fitted and hasnt complained.

I have just brought a set of springs and shocks from them for the 525 and again have no complaints, although i havent driven it yet so cant really say what the ride is like. The quality of the parts seems very good though!

Are these the same as the Raceland / other cheap ebay coilovers? Not looked at them exactly.

But other car owners seem to get on with them okay, obviously never going to be same the same as some £800 coilovers, but for the money they seem to do their job.

chris and i have JOM items - not supersport. these are super stiff - 35% uprated as opposed to 30% on most aftermarket stuff.

good for hard slam and trackday slags etc.

mate had a set on mk2 valver and very good for super low and lasted ages.

Yo guys,

Nah Jorge, they're not the 'Hottuning' type ones that are £200.

These Supersport ones are around £400ish, which to me is quite cheap for a set, my other options were HSD's @ £745, but as I'm not going to do any track stuff in my Bm, I'm not really as bothered as when I was getting some coilovers for my 200sx, I just want some low, stiff coilovers to get it sat well for when I get some new wheels.

I'll give them a go when I've sold some stuff and let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Ryan

Supersport is def spax, and the quality is very good for a budget set of suspension.

Mine are JOM as Nate said, but got offered a set of Spax ones a while ago, but cant be arsed to change mine :lol:

Only ones i would swap mine for is Ohlins :D Or KW V3's or even V2's look tasty. But no track days in this one, so dont care B)