HOUSEQUAKE

Pic request: Silver coupe on all black rims

Hi y'all, newbie here (found link to this site on the e46fanatics) and would appreciate some help.

Recently got meself a 325ci SMG sport but aren't too happy with the wheels. Would prefer (I think :rolleyes: ) either all black or all spoke facings in silver.

Anyone have a silver coupe with all black rims they can post a pic of?

N95%208GB%20006.jpg

My car...at the garage...yesterday...

Hi Mate and welcome to the forum B)

I have to say I really like those wheels on your coupe set it off a treat :D

Sorry I don't seem to have any pics of any silver coupes with black rims :rolleyes: Note to self must try harder :)

I came close and I love this look, as below I think you need something to break up the wheel and tyre, all black as per Ant's pics I think is a bit much :P

post-23-1219853746_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks guys, really appreciate that :P

I like both pics Ant!!! With or without lip :P thanks for the images...I've searched for weeks trying to find these.

To me, my rims seem to be 'half-way', if you know what I mean S2Dicky? Just 5 silver spokes?? Shouldn't they either be all black or all silver facing??? Can't help but feel they look a bit...well, chavvy!

Mashup: I was considering getting the silver spokes done in black and leaving the rim silver, a silver rim does seem to break it up a bit.

Thanks again fellas!