///Marty

Oulton Park Track Day - Awesome Day!

34 posts in this topic

Mark all i can say mate is do it, if you ever want to come as a passenger on the next day im sure we will both be more than happy to let you come along.

I think Mike AKA Sweetpea enjoyed the few laps he was out with me, and im always happy to offer the same to anyone else.

Cheers Si, i been talking to Marty lately and was gona be cheeky and ask! But either way id defo be up for coming along.

Obviously id chip in and would be a great day im sure!

Let me know lol

Guys its an open offer to anyone from me, you will have to pay a small fee to BMW Car Club for the luxury of being a passenger but if anyone comes to any of the days then my pax seat is free.

As Marty said above there should be some down south soon too so some of you london boys and Sam in Oxford can tag along.

Oh and Sam, there was an old duffer there driving i think a red 316/318 E30 round the track so if he can do it then so can you!

sweetpea   
Guys its an open offer to anyone from me, you will have to pay a small fee to BMW Car Club for the luxury of being a passenger but if anyone comes to any of the days then my pax seat is free.

As Marty said above there should be some down south soon too so some of you london boys and Sam in Oxford can tag along.

Oh and Sam, there was an old duffer there driving i think a red 316/318 E30 round the track so if he can do it then so can you!

lol..... simon, that old duffer was doing o.k...... his car was a 325 i later discovered! thought it sounded a bit throaty ;)

Mike ;)

///Marty   
Hey Marty... nice pics......certainly a bit more professional than my effort :unsure:

Mike ;)

Mate your pics were certainly better than the ones i attempted to take.... all i got when i had the camera were either shots of the rear quarter or in some cases just an empty blurred track!

Cheers Si, i been talking to Marty lately and was gona be cheeky and ask! But either way id defo be up for coming along.

Obviously id chip in and would be a great day im sure!

Let me know lol

Mate you should defo get up for some, promise i'l even have the passenger seat re-welded in time for the next one! ;)

X2 Pax laps FTW!

sweetpea   

Just found some footage on my phone of the track day...... thought i'd share it.

It shows both Martys and Simons cars and a few others as they passed the start straight.

Pity they were so bloomin fast..... but you get the idea :angry:

th_12022010005.jpg

Mike :thumbsup:

Sam   

Pfftt. Mines way too mint :thumbsup: also as Marty says, it was a 325 lump, I'd take forever in the 316! Thats just a cruizer.

I'll get a 325 for tracking, I really want to do some!