Psy

Bmw Leather Colours - A Photo Guide

BMW produce quite a few different leather colours.

Some can appear very similar, yet when paired with certain body colours, a subtle difference in tone can change the look of the whole car...

• Unsure of what the colour leather is in your car?
  • Are you looking to buy a car but haven't seen the leather colour before?
  • Looking to change your interior leathers and aren't sure of the colour combo with your bodywork?

Hopefully this thread should help. Post a pic of your car's interior, along with a picture of a swatch from the below website - we should be able to create a useful resource for anyone looking to buy a car, or change their interior colours. The link isn't exhaustive, but any info you can give on your colour combo should help someone out there :thumbsup:

BMW Leather Trim Colours

Psy

I got my leather refurb kit from Furniture Clinic. Never got round to using it, but it looks like a good kit...

I am not sure this is a comprehensive list of colours. My trim is 'Hellbeige' which translates as Sand Beige, but it doesn't really look like the Montana beige in the chart, and it's a common colour on the E46.

sorry to revive a dead thread but whats your opinions on interior colour for an alpine white e46 saloon? i think it has to be red, but not sure if i should go with the imolarot (is this a silly name for imola red that comes in the m3, looks different) or coral red?

im going to do the two tone door cards with black and red inserts, black carpet and dash like the m3 above.

so what colour imola or coral?