cunni

Im after these rims...

Does anyone know what these are... I love them and wanna get me some badly! I think they look like BBS or sommat like that.

img0176yy7in2.jpg

n5017031067807944731js1.jpg

Also, not to be mistaken for these ones, as the above are like a CSL deep dish and below there more spoked and personally i think there not as nice.

2002666812605789787_rs.jpg

If anyone can point me anywhere on the web, i'd appreciate it, and a name would be cool.

Thanks.

- Dan

not sure on names as its far too early in the morning lol. the top 2 do look like a csl spoke, and the bottom ones look like a bbs lm spoke, mark at BM Autosport has a shed load of wheels and im sure i have seen both those wheels on his site. if not contact him as im sure he knows what they are and whether he can get hold of them.

www.BMautosport.co.uk

hope this helps

They look like BBS's don't they like RS GT's or RX'2's

jppp.jpg

japp.jpg

jap.jpg

oh and these

CIMG2404.jpg

26644.jpg

m3-06.jpg

there are different styles and most seem, to be 2 or 3 piece so on a saloon and not being too adventurous on offset and rear tyres they look like this

2664dscn0396a.jpg

2664dscn0395a.jpg

But if its BBS have a look at this

http://www.bbs.com/en/service/downloads/ap...tion-guide.html

umm i think dicky is right i think there ASA AR1's they certainly look like them...

17.JPG

just wondering if i can get them in gold though! :)

I love those wheels, I thought about them for mine, the rear dish you can get on them is excellent ;)

If you can't get them in gold you could always have them sprayed yourself, alot more one off :P