simonlpearce

Cadwell Park - Track Day #2 Booked!

Me, Marty and Mike are all now booked on our next track day at Cadwell Park on 4th May. There is a day session which is about £175 and an evening session which is only £50. Or you can do both the day and the evening for £200!

If anyone fancies tagging along your more than welcome, im sure there will be plenty of pax laps going spare!

Annoyingly i have had so much on i havent had much chance to make any improvements over the last outing but im sure i have plenty to think about.

Will report back later with some pics etc.

Were is this Si? Is it local to our neck of the woods (M5 corridor??) or is it miles away...i wouldnt mind showing up for the crack to if its fairly close, rather than miles and miles away..

Yeah baby.

Well up for this although got a fair few bits to do before the event.

1. Swap diff back over.

2. Weld up frame and fit new bucket seat.

3. Figure out how the hell to mount a 6-point harness and do it. LOL.

4. Fit H&R rear ARB if i have time.

Id love to have enough spare dough to get myself a slag....track slag that is lol

id be down castle combe as much as i could be as its only 8 miles away from my door.!

Cadwell is Lincolnshire, its a bit of a treck but its a great track to drive!

Marty you do have a lot to sort, i havent touched mine since last time we were out. She wil be getting a good going over (service) this weekend including some working front calipers and hopefully some fresh tyres.

Roll on Cadwell!

Sweet - Just bagged me another set of Toyo's to go on the front end so she now has Toyo's all round!

Shameless bump for anyone else who might want to tag along, although be warned the last track day we went on Mike tagged along and ended up buying himself a slag too.

Sweet - Just bagged me another set of Toyo's to go on the front end so she now has Toyo's all round!

Shameless bump for anyone else who might want to tag along, although be warned the last track day we went on Mike tagged along and ended up buying himself a slag too.

Forecast for Cadwell on Mon/Tue is rain! :o:o

Don't forget to bring those wet slicks marty :huh:

Hope you get your tyres sorted Si.... should be interesting :o

Mike :angry: