Sam

More Stickers Added To Shop

I've ordered some more stickers and managed to get them a little cheaper this time, so I've passed on the saving. I hope to get these sent for next weekend.

Same style as before, click here to view, and I've added 'Transparent Silver', basically a slight silver finish on transparent vinyl.

E46Zone.com 2010 Calendar - *Reduced* £4

E46Zone.com bonnet decal - £4

E46Zone.com window decals - £5 a pair

E46Zone.com boot decal - £3

Bonnet stickers in:

White

Black

Graphite

Silver

Transparent Silver

Window and boot stickers in:

White

Black

Red

Silver

Transparent Silver

Visit the shop

Got mine thursday thanks, just washed the car. Black window stickers on the black surround look very stealthy as you can hardly see them and silver transparent on a Titan Silver bonnet looks :)

Gotta be black on a sliver Car i reckon. Would look sweet B)

Sounds like a plan. how durable are they to cleaning? ovbiously I would machine polish the car before putting this on but what about waxing afterwards?

also, the window stickers, are they any good for Sallons or are they designed for the rear quater windows in the coupe?

Sounds like a plan. how durable are they to cleaning? ovbiously I would machine polish the car before putting this on but what about waxing afterwards?

also, the window stickers, are they any good for Sallons or are they designed for the rear quater windows in the coupe?

dude stick them in the rear window bit which does not move, they fit perfectly :)