Kal

Illegal??

what about german style? I know there all illegal but I just want to be as mellow as possible without saying IM ILLEGAL, PULL ME OVER AND FIND ANOTHER 100 THINGS ILLEGAL!

Might just stick to my private plate but all squashed together!

Thats what i have done TBH mate. With the exception of the plate. My car is 100% legal as i didn't want to give any more excuses to be pulled and then notice my plate. I have only been pulled for my plate once as it currently is. Had a different font on my old one D12TY M and got pulled three times in less than siz months. German plates are also illegal, but do look cool. If i didn't have to space mine i would go for german.

Ill get killed by the rozzers round here for anything dodgy! Im 100 legal at the moment, but why do they have to spoil all our fun??

I mite just take the p**s and put my number plates on the front and back windscreens!!

On a serious note, Im going for full number plate all squashed up and going to cut it down!

Cheers lads!

P.S I want a M3 ;)

Ill get killed by the rozzers round here for anything dodgy!

P.S I want a M3 ;)

I think your location does have a lot to do with it. When i got done i was in Oldham. All the police in Buxton and Macclesfield know my car and have never had a problem with it. The ones i have talked to just tend to ask what is under the bonnet!