Dicky

What do you think of these?

Right as some of you may know I have done all sorts of little bits and bobs to my car but I couldn't make my mind up what wheels to go for :D

There are various wheels out there that I like but they almost seem to popular to me and I see them on a number of E46's so I fancied something different that you don't see everyday.

So these are what I think I have almost certainly set my heart on and I am just trying to get prices at the moment for them in a staggered fitment, I am sure they are not to everyones liking but I love them and that is what modding is all about being individual and loving what you have done :D

I am looking at 19x8.5 up front wearing 235/35/19 rubber and 19x10 at the rear wearing 265/30/19, so a few little mods may be required to get them to fit nicely.

What do you think?

Large_7751.png

Here is a quick photoshop that a friend did for me onto my car so you get the idea, I am sure it will sit a bit lower in real life :lol:

bmwwheels.jpg

Those look really smart mate, if your not married with kids and under the thumb like me.........then GO GO GO BABY!!

LOL

Looks very cool :D

cant beat five spokes, keep it simple and let the complete package do the talking not buy a nova spend 2k on 18" chromes with gold effect studs and your car still looks poo

so yeah.............BLOODY DO IT!

How much will they set u back with tyres???

You getting 19's those look like 20" !!

They are 19" which I another reason I like them as they look massive.

With tyres they should be around the £1500 mark.

No offence but a very poor photo shop lol

Had a customer today who actually had very simular wheels with the car slammed they did look amazing so ide go for it mate!

You call that a poor photoshop. ;)

God knows what you say if I tried to do one. :)

The Jade R's look a bit Ricey mate.

Can you get them without the writing on the spoke?

Can't get them without the writing on them, but I have to say I like that ;)

I don't think they look ricey but then I must be a bit bias as the other wheels I had been looking at were Volks CE38N and they are nearly all for Jap fitment, I wanted something different from the norm and I have always loved these from when I first saw them and I never thought they would fit my car.

Anyway they are now ordered and I can't wait until they get here and I can get them stuck on B):)