Sam

Introduce yourself

Hey to all on the forum,

My name is Carl and live in Swale, Kent. My previous cars to drive was an old Pug 106 XND (mums car) and my first car I owned a 99 Saxo VTR. I have recently bought a 52 E46 320i in Topaz Blue. Loving the build quality and the power (compared to the Saxo). Few scratches here and there but was bought for about a grand less than most 320s and has done about 40k less so couldnt complain. Really pleased with her and once I have saved a bit of cash the plans are matte black kidney grills, boot spoiler (OEM), matte black window surrounds and new trim inside (currently wood) and poss MV2 rims. I havent got any pics but will upload when i get a chance

Hey all!

Just wanted to say Hi, as I joined the forum lastweek, and actually thought I'd said hello and introduced myself when I joined - but DUH!! Obviously did something completely different!!!

Anyway!! - look forward to getting some valuble info for my 330ci - just had wing damage repaired n now am rareing to go!!!

Hey all!

Just wanted to say Hi, as I joined the forum lastweek, and actually thought I'd said hello and introduced myself when I joined - but DUH!! Obviously did something completely different!!!

Anyway!! - look forward to getting some valuble info for my 330ci - just had wing damage repaired n now am rareing to go!!!

Hi all,

Had my 320ci vert msport facelift for a few months now and loving it :lol:

Based in Leicestershire, soon to be liverpool probably though. Look forward to contributing :lol:

Luke

Welcome guys :thumbup:

Afternoon all. Seeing as I'll be "in da club" as of Saturday I'd introduce myself. I'm James, 28, from Wallington, Surrey. I'm a tube driver and I'm getting married next August! I'm a 44-34-32 and I'm an Apple nut. That'll do for now :thumbup:

I'm getting a '52 330ci coupe auto in titan silver on Saturday morning, and I'm already planning a Dynavin installation.

I've had a few BM's before... an e36 328i sport coupe, an e38 740i, and an e34 535i sport.

Cheers, James.

Afternoon all. Seeing as I'll be "in da club" as of Saturday I'd introduce myself. I'm James, 28, from Wallington, Surrey. I'm a tube driver and I'm getting married next August! I'm a 44-34-32 and I'm an Apple nut. That'll do for now :D

I'm getting a '52 330ci coupe auto in titan silver on Saturday morning, and I'm already planning a Dynavin installation.

I've had a few BM's before... an e36 328i sport coupe, an e38 740i, and an e34 535i sport.

Cheers, James.

hey if your surrey way bring it down to the south coast meet on dec 4th meet the rest of us :)

Funnily enough, I was just looking at that. I'm actually off work that day - weekends seem to come at a premium these days!

Put me down as a provisional... it's a 230mile round trip so I'll see! :D

be a good run for the car great cheap dinner at the other end :)

Funnily enough, I was just looking at that. I'm actually off work that day - weekends seem to come at a premium these days!

Put me down as a provisional... it's a 230mile round trip so I'll see! :)

I'm coming from Milton Keynes. No excuses :D 280 mile round trip :D

Here's some pictures from the last one there :D Unfortunately no pictures of us at the pub which I regret. We had a decent turn out. Think it was around 14 people we had at the table at the restaurant.

New Forest 4/9/10 After Event Photos

No promises... but it's in the diary. I used to go to a lot of meets with e36coupe.com. They were a a lot of fun.

I'll see what I can do :D

no worries we are planning to meet rowhams west bound m27 about 1pm be nice to see you there if you can :)