Sam

Introduce yourself

So everyone knows a little more about the members here, post some information about yourself.

Where you live, age, car etc. Can be as little or as much as you like!

I'll kick her off

I’m based near oxford, Car is used by my girlfriend for work. Its a 323Ci SE which we bought 8 months ago.

We've had the sub frame tear issue, which was fixed 100% by BMW. Apart from that it’s a good car. Possibly looking to get a face-lift E46 330(maybe) later on this year/next.

Get your ugly mug up on our photo thread, HERE!

Hi, and great to have a site thats uk based on the E46 at last. Im Chris, and have got a 330ci coupe. I am in Southampton, so any other E46ers watch out lol

quick pic, but only just got her so have not done much yet B)

And hope loads more start using this site :D

Chris, that told us NOTHING!!!!

Hahaha.......come on, what do you do, how old are you? married kids? you can do better than that!!! B)

ohh i started a whole new thread lol opps and i still didnt say anything

Well my name is katie im 23 years old and on my 3rd bm, new to the e46 thing

here is my old car and my new one

th_Shot_353.jpg

th_DSC05188.jpg

my 323 I bought from my fella as he decided to upgrade to a M jammy sod lol

Im from south east london way

Dont think theres much else to say about myself realllllyyyyyy

Hey all! Think I should tell you who I am as I've been using the site already.

My names Rich and I live in Nottingham. Im 25. I've got the BMW bug bad but I come from the old skool E30zone.net

I drive a 330Ci not sure what the full spec is yet but thats on my thread in general E46. Only just got it and I don't know where to or even if I should start to modify it.

Anyway no kids that I know of.

Heres a pic of my un washed car

dsc00178ou4.th.jpg

Well I guess I best do the same as you lot.........

Funny enough my name is Steve.......31yrs old married with a 2 1/2 yr old, live around the basingstoke area, this is my second BMW, had a E36 316 3 Yrs ago, great car,

and kinda turned me into thinking how the hell can a car be made this well...........then it broke.......haha

So I was atually after an E36 M3 Evo......but decided to get the E46 shape instead, looked more chunky and solid, and the spec is crazy......also the power is only bout 50bhp off a normal

E36 M3!!

Job wise I keep you lot safe from terrorists and other mad loons, dress in black, play with guns and do a lot of training and waiting around for for an interestring job!

...... B) been doing that for 2 years now and absolutly love it!!!

Im Becca =]

I turned 18 10 days ago.. and ive been driving the bm for nearly a year now..

Have no kids.. [which isnt normal for stevenage girls.. haha]

For a job.. I am in charge of roughly 110 Taxis.. i tell them where to go what to do Etc...

Yes my dad bought me my car for my 17th birthday present but tbh i dont care.. cause i love it B)

Not much really done to it.. just debadged colour coded Kidneys. carbon fibre badges. TV's in both back headrests and a front flip out tv =]

Oh.. and my love heart shaped exhaust.... terrible choice i know!

A1.jpg

I decided i wanted that the day i got the car.. before i even passed my test.. am hoping to get it changed soon though.. although i do love the attention it gets haha..

Hello,

My name is Francesca. I am 22 and I live near Oxford.

I am the girlfriend of Sam...

I drive a 323Ci in Titanium Silver. But would love an Alpine White Coupe any day!

When we bought the car we were told it was one of the main BMW show car's for the new E46. Its first owner was BMW Germany, and was bought direct from the factory in Germany to the UK. It seems to have been kept in nice condition.

I have a love for E30's and E46's.

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?&am...item&CID=16

yea i had to drive VERY far to get it!! =) everyone comments they have never seen a white coupe? is there anyone else around with one on here?

I had to travel 6 miles for my snot green one. Says it all really!

might sand it down to the primer so I have a white one too!

lol

the only white couples i have seen are yank ones, a few white loons about but they are sooo not as nice B)

edited

I have seen loads of american coupes in white, the only uk ones I have seen are all saloons and in my eyes not as nice looking as on the coupe

better ??? B)

the only white couples i have seen are yank ones, a few white loons about but they are sooo not as nice B)

Say that again luv B)

Chris, how you find the ride with those alloys? Im thinking about them for my car, but the ride and cost of tyres are stopping me.

They are only 18" MV2's which came on it from new, ride is the same as havin 17" really, but i am lowering her next weekend, so will let you know then B)

More about me then :D Im 27, not married but almost lol, and have been into BM's for a while, ater leavinf the corrado scene, or vw scene really. I am selling my E36 coupe at the moment, and have always loved the E46, so finally though just get one (bye bye wedding lol).

This is my old beast

DSC00530.jpg

which i did lots to really, and dont want to sell her. But i love the 330, and she needs new bits B)

They are only 18" MV2's which came on it from new, ride is the same as havin 17" really, but i am lowering her next weekend, so will let you know then B)

More about me then :P Im 27, not married but almost lol, and have been into BM's for a while, ater leavinf the corrado scene, or vw scene really. I am selling my E36 coupe at the moment, and have always loved the E46, so finally though just get one (bye bye wedding lol).

This is my old beast

DSC00530.jpg

which i did lots to really, and dont want to sell her. But i love the 330, and she needs new bits B)

Those are my fav wheels..

Fancy sellin them ? :D

Hi My Name is Arif and I live in Middlesex West London,I drive a 328CISE in Titan Silver used as my weekend car as I drive a company Car v50,I work for a Swedish Medical Device company in Technical Services.This E46 is my fifth BMW,previous ones being the E21 323I,E30 323I,E30 325I,E36 325I.

post-7-1205537390.jpg

Hi all, just heard about this place from e36coupe.com, so thought I'd sign up in support!

About me : married? yep! Kids? Numerous!

Am a self employed sparks live in NW London with the wife and 3 young'ns.

The Car: I love four doors, I love auto's, and I love fuel economy(!) So I've got a 318i 4-door auto and have cherished it with love and oil changes constantly. B)

Tried to stick with oem mods for the 3/4 years I've owned it, although I did fall for 19" bbs alloys and some other subtle changes :D

DSC03613.jpg

Had the car remapped, and an exhaust mod is the only other thing I've done recently, (plus the usual ongoing maintenance B) ) but as always, theres more on the To Do list monies permitting..