Sam

Introduce yourself

Hello all, my name is Mark and I have an unhealthy BMW fetish :( Previous convictions include several E30s and an E39 530i Sport Touring. My current BMW is a modified Agate Green E28 M535i which some of you may have seen at the shows and Bluewater meets. It also sees regular track action which is a huge amount of fun ! I do hope to get hold of an E46 M3 some time in the future, but that is a way off as I am loving the E28 so much at the moment...

bbs023.jpg

Brooklands2010082.jpg

Bedford270210006.jpg

ALX_7427.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Just a quick hello/ intro from Hobart in Tasmania.

I'm a long term BMW owner (E21 323i, E30 325iMtech, skipped E36), was able to realise my long term desire last year and am the proud owner of a 2002 TiAg E46 M3 SMG. The only mod it's had since delivery are the 19" style 67's with PS2's the previous owner put on, and I intend to keep it that way, I'm not a fan of 'modding'

M3013.jpg

Car is a daily driver, but my daily drive is about 35Km total, 90% highway, so she'll stay low Km. Of course I'll enjoy the occasional track day with the local club, otherwise what's the point...

The rest of my stable? I've still got the E30, can't bear to part with it, daughter's got an E36 318i, company car is a 2010 Benz CLC 200K, replaced the V50 in the photo. Oh, my other money pit (apart from wife and kids) is a 40 year old classic wooden ketch.

So that's me.

Cheers

JM

Hello Every1 glad to have bumped into this site. My name is Steve and I just recently purchased a 2001 330ci (e46) running on 19s from a good friend to sit next to my other therapy toy (Suzuki GSXR) in the garage. Im from luton beds and im well into my cars and bikes ! Im an electrician by trade and work all over the country and i hope to be an active member of this forum, I also work fitting car audio in my spare time so if i can help out i will. Thats me for now!!! oh ill try and post up sum pics when i find out how of the new purchase......

Hi all

Just found this site and very happy I did.

A little about me...my name is Damon, I'm 30, manager of a self-storage facility, I have a 10yr old girl and currently live in Gloucester with my Girlfriend (soon to be wife).

I think you could say I like my BMW's. I've had 5 in 12yrs of driving and whilst I've tried other cars in between nothing has ever felt quite the same. I have detailed below my cars in order that I've had them. Currently driving a 318i SE but its got a nice spec plus some nice retro-fitted touches and will do me until I can afford the dream (M3 CSL).

Anyways let me know your thoughts and I'll look forward to chatting with you guys (be nice to chat to like minded people as the Mrs goes blank when I start talking cars :)).

Cheers for now

Boz

328i E36 2dr M-Sport Coupe

DSC00041.jpg

328i E46 SE

BMW1-1.jpg

325i E36 Cabriolet

Image135.jpg

318i E36 TDS

tds1.jpg

318i E46 SE

CIMG0013.jpg

Hey there, I've hopped over from BMWLand to the forums here, thought I'd register because I've been enjoying the threads so much! The DIY Section is fantastic, given me some great ideas :(

I'm Ed, 25 living near Basingstoke. I'm making my way through life as an "IT guy" - contractor for the last 3 years (hence the BM!) but trying my hand at the permie scene once again.

Here's my baby. An '06 320cd I've had two years in September. Had 39,000 miles on the clock when I bought her, now has over 97,000!

I used to do a 195 mile a day commute, but in the last year that's gone own a lot. The pictures below were taken when I got the car, and sadly it's in a much worse condition now B)

Wheels are in a desperate need of a refurbishment, and the paint on the front bumper has delaminated along with stone chips like you wouldn't believe.

I've got a number of small mods planned over the coming months, but sadly I can't tackle the refurb or the paint until I come into some cash; a recent job change has halved my wage!

Anyway, look forward to getting involved here B)

719862768_DpuvX-M-1.jpg

719863103_3EfnJ-M-1.jpg

719863450_R2K94-M-1.jpg

719863780_PtH3q-M-1.jpg

Hi guys,

Names Will, 25 from Somerset

Just joined after upgrading my E36 318TI to an E46 325CI M Sport.

Have already put orders in for Black kidney grills and a Bry.F induction kit with more to come :o

Put pics up of old and new, maybe an M3 one day!

post-5145-1281272261_thumb.jpg post-5145-1281273902_thumb.jpg

lol great to have you and ur good lady on board m8, grab a coffee and a krispy krem and make urself at home

The shame :o I have just had to google a "krispy krem". Where can I buy one of these..?? Any official stockist, got a Tesco near work :)

Hello All,

Just joined thought I had better introduce myself.

I'm Derek from South Yorkshire. I have just bought my first BMW a 330D SE Touring.

I have a dog so looking for something practical but still enjoyable to drive. I think I've found it.

Cheers

Derek

Hi All!

I'm Dave and I've just got a 320d Touring '03.

Live in Coventy and need the touring for camoing and my Heli's

Had to sell my Disco 2 due to the fact (even though I loved it to bits) the fuel bill was the same as you avaerage super tanker!

Thanks for all the posts on buying them it helped alot! worth it just to see the guys face when I pulled out half the rain forest on what to look out for and other tech gremilins!! :)

I've worked in the Automotive for more than a few years on various bits so I hope I can repay the help you gave me!

collect it next week so job #1 new cam belt and inlet flappy removal!

Sure beats the mundaneo or saab the wife wanted!! :P

hi all im wade and drive an e46 m3 hope you all have good info and advice for me in the near future :)

couple of pics of my current car

mods so far,

eibach springs,

genuine csl alloys,

depo front indicators,

smoked led rear lights,

csl rear diffuser

and an all important remap :)

806adf71.jpg

61ac6718.jpg

6df4011c.jpg