Sam

Introduce yourself

Welcome Standeasy. Would be great to see some pics of your previous BMWs and your current one of course.

Keep your eye on the meet section as there are loads of owners in the North West if you fancied it

Hi all, used to have a clubsport but sold that as I fancied a convertible, its taken me a few months but ive got there. A black msport convertible. Im totally in love with my car!

20150426_135109_zpsyy5pe3t5.jpg

Heres my sexy beast. Im new to linking with the forum, im from essex so south east/east anglia area of the country. Hoping to get out and about and attend some shows with her this year. I am shy at first but this beast speaks for itself! :)

Toni xXx

Howdy

I'm Dan from Preston, Lancs :)

Joined here as I'm looking to sell my current MG ZT-T V6 190 and get, hopefully, a nice 330i tourer but could possibly be interested in a Clubsport coupe as I've seen a few that I really like the look of!

I used to own an E38 728i which I'd spent a lot of money on including BC coilovers etc and then stupidly sold it last Oct and have regretted it since! I don;t need a car that size really even though I loved it and being 6ft 4 and nearly 22stone, it was so roomy inside ;)

But as the wife & I don't have children, yet, then a coupe is appealing!

I only do 2-3k miles a year so certainly not interested in diesels but the big E65 745i could be a potential also...!

This is my current car:

IMG_20150424_160057_zps27wglqf6.jpg

And this was my E38 728i:

20140805_175900_zpsxaenlqny.jpg

20140803_163624_zpsnhdkpoye.jpg

Hi dan, fellow prestonian myself I had one of them ZT 190's once, my god it has to be THE worst car on fuel imaginable! I got a 330ci after & I'm not joking the fuel economy almost doubled! I remember your old e38 when it was on eBay actually, good luck with your search :)

Jamie

Cheers Jamie

I'd say you'll have had issues with the VIS motors and the cam sensor if your fuel was that bad... Or you've a lead right foot ;)

The ZT-Ts very good but it runs perfectly, I'll get around 23-25 around town and easily 32-35 on the motorways... Not bad for a V6

The E38 was worse around town, lucky to see 18 haha...

Fortunately economy isn't a worry seeing I do such low mileage!

Hi all.

Im Jay, 25 and im from suffolk - around bury st edmunds.

my crappy focus died a couple weeks ago so picked up my 330 on sunday night and i am well happy with it! its in really good condition, FSH and pulls like a train. MPG has plummeted since driving it home though :D

not got any major plans for it... generally prefer OEM mods so hopefully in the near future plans are...OEM xenons, maybe add the heated seat elements and get the new panel for OEM switches (dont want to change the seats as they are in excellent condition),resonator delete, CDV delete, golf tee mod, cree bulbs for fogs, LED rear lights, maybe 15ish mm spacers, AUX in asap! and getting some MV2's delivered tomorrow to update it a bit. and give it a bloody good clean. cant think of anything else at the mo. maybe dynavin/andrive or something depending on money

Cheers,

Jay

I'm selling my focus at the moment and replaced it with a 330ci in blue also planning to do some oem mods :thumbsup:

Hi guys

After visiting this forum for a while to get some information about my bmw , I have decided to become a member.

So here's my intro

I'm a 22 year old male from West midlands and I'm a big bmw fan , my daily driver is a 2000 323ci convertible in red and currently it's in the process to become a m sport replica , I've got the kit on just a few bits and bobs needed which hopefully I can source through here.

I would love to here from you guys cheers

Hi guys

After visiting this forum for a while to get some information about my bmw , I have decided to become a member.

So here's my intro

I'm a 22 year old male from West midlands and I'm a big bmw fan , my daily driver is a 2000 323ci convertible in red and currently it's in the process to become a m sport replica , I've got the kit on just a few bits and bobs needed which hopefully I can source through here.

I would love to here from you guys cheers

Welcome to the family, matey!

Hi, I'm James.

Ive bought a '52' E46 330ci Sport Auto M Sport for a weekend driver.

I need some advise on hood cleaning.

Some guys recommend Gtechnik, others Autoglym, others Renovo.

Any recs?

Nice to meet you all.

Oh, also in the market for a Topaz Blue Hardtop..... any offers?

Thnx JB

Hi everyone,

I'm Lewis but everyone calls me Lew, i'm 31 and from Widnes, Cheshire. I was previously a Vectra SRI owner but then I saw the light and got myself a 2000 BMW 318CI 1.9L in Topaz Blue. My Veccy's timing chain went on it which basically meant I had to get a new car and quick... this happened a week before I moved house!

Anyway, I picked up this beauty with 107k miles on the clock, full service history & all receipts of work carried out in the car in past all for £1250 (Got him down from £1400). It's not perfect but it'll do me for now until I get something a bit more substantial... a 330ci perhaps? :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys :thumbsup:

IMG_1614_zpstkwhdpvc.jpgIMG_1615_zpszy7d8234.jpg

Lew

Edited by lew1984