Sam

Introduce yourself

Hi all. I'm a new 320i owner. Whilst originally looking for a Msport coupe, I stubled across a 320i pre-facelift titan silver SE saloon that I couldn't really turn down- it has 52k miles and a full book of history. Black leather interior. Great condition inside and out.

Think the lower control arms and bushes need doing though, as well as a brake line hamerite DIY job.

fc9a6038ef1f85fbcad9b558be5bbf71.jpg

Nice to see some low mileage examples around. Bought mine back in november with 43k on it. Drives like new and the engine sounds sweet. Although had to replace the front nearside brake caliper last week :( Guessing yours is equally as clean!

Hey every one my name is Ade and I'm new on here, I have just bought a e46 rag top which is a one owner low milage car and I love it, it took me awhile to find as it had to have a blue body, blue roof and cream leather interior.

At the min Im thinking of just putting some eibach springs on her, maybe 330 brakes and a remap. Dont know about wheels yet. She's a beauty, not a spot of rust and an individual so I dont want to ruin her trying sny crazy stance. Tidy OEM+ that I can still enjoy to drive :-)

But first i need a bit of upskilling on 46's :-)

Hello guys, I'm Stuart from Edinburgh. I've previously owned an E36 328i for 3 years which remains a stunning example. it's now in the trusted caring hands of a friend. I'm now looking for an E46 330i :>

Nice to meet you all.

Thanks,

Hello people :) I'm from orpington kent! And I own a grey/blue e46 touring 318i. I've been looking to do a few mods to it, it's already sitting on coil overs but looking for a nice set of wheels and a louder exhaust. Now I'm normally a jap man but have been swayed with all the bmw driver friends and family I have and I love it so far, a lot different from my 200sx and mx5! Haha. But if anyone could point me in the right direction for exhaust choices I would much appreciate it :) and would be nice to meet a few locals!

Hi all, I'm Ryan from West Sussex. Just bought a facelift e46 touring to replace my 1997 Honda Civic 1.4 as a more comfortable daily. Enjoying the comfort at the moment but it will soon be on coilovers and maybe a couple of other things to change along the way. Nothing mental though.

IMG_9745_zpsikw5jgr1.jpg

Here's my other car, a 1995 Nissan 200sx S14 which I use for drifting / driving on some weekends.

11171937_944655952231525_577600663_o_zps

11037481_741561275943151_679256095163172

Welcome Tom and Ryan!

Clubsport looks great Tom, what's your views on the marmite spoiler?

Ryan, that Nissan looks epic. Great looking touring too, I always like to see a touring. What spec is it?

Thanks! Only a baby 318i se in order to keep the running costs down. Still, quicker than the Civic I had before. It's got a couple of extras though- black leather, parking sensors & rear tints, which I'm happy about.

Hi all.

Im Jay, 25 and im from suffolk - around bury st edmunds.

my crappy focus died a couple weeks ago so picked up my 330 on sunday night and i am well happy with it! its in really good condition, FSH and pulls like a train. MPG has plummeted since driving it home though :D

not got any major plans for it... generally prefer OEM mods so hopefully in the near future plans are...OEM xenons, maybe add the heated seat elements and get the new panel for OEM switches (dont want to change the seats as they are in excellent condition),resonator delete, CDV delete, golf tee mod, cree bulbs for fogs, LED rear lights, maybe 15ish mm spacers, AUX in asap! and getting some MV2's delivered tomorrow to update it a bit. and give it a bloody good clean. cant think of anything else at the mo. maybe dynavin/andrive or something depending on money

IMAG0539_zpstw6rslpk.jpg

IMAG0540_zpsxb5otzth.jpg

Cheers,

Jay

Edited by Lawyered07

Welcome all!

(New) Jay, looks like a clean car, I'm liking the plans you have for it too, seems like you've done some research already :thumbsup:.

What's that blue thing on the drivers side of the rear windscreen?

You're not too far from me either.

cheers guys. pretty much the only thing ive been looking at over the last couple weeks.

Maxtek - not too sure but i think its the reflection of the side of my house/the sky... there isnt anything there normally

cheers guys. pretty much the only thing ive been looking at over the last couple weeks.

Maxtek - not too sure but i think its the reflection of the side of my house/the sky... there isnt anything there normally

Hmm, I must be seeing things again ^_^