Dave Ci

New rims

Rims are the most important part of what makes a car standout from the crowd..

Still on hunt for new rims..but other people have told me to keep the type 4's..ACS..

What i have in mind is these..but will be used for show use only..

Yes or no??

lm1.jpg

lm2.jpg

Hiya Dude , those are damn nice , i always think though that if you have a lip like that , it will look better if they are staggered , ie ..wider rears with more lip than the front , we are all different though ;-)

Hiya Dude , those are damn nice , i always think though that if you have a lip like that , it will look better if they are staggered , ie ..wider rears with more lip than the front , we are all different though ;-)

They are staggered, 9.5J rear 9J front..

they look the part mate,

size are they?

19" mate...

They look good but what have you got on currently?

Also you mention keeping them for shows which is all fair and good, depending on how many shows you do?

Nice looking rims though. :rolleyes:

They look good but what have you got on currently?

Also you mention keeping them for shows which is all fair and good, depending on how many shows you do?

Nice looking rims though. :rolleyes:

ACS Type 4's, 19" and a bugger to clean...

tatton2008.jpg

and a bugger to clean...

I'm sure Lm's will be just as difficult with all those spokes but if you are only using them for shows then hopefully they won't get covered with all the daily grime.

Personally i'd stick with the five spokes but thats just me.

Ummm thats a tough one :rolleyes: Love the LM's but i like the type 4's aswell. I think LM's are next on my list, staggered 18" tho.

Just worried they are becoming abit common, but for a good reason :)

if i was going to change my wheels it would be staggered lm's. 18's though, 19's are too big for londons poor quality roads and speed bumps.

I am not a fan of the LM's, I personally much prefer your current wheels, I think they look really good on a E46, and am thinking of getting some myself :rolleyes:

Dave, I have to say I love your car with the Type 4's and think they will look much better that the LM's on your car :)

19 x 9 on the front :rolleyes: will you not have a rubbing issue?

Dave, I have to say I love your car with the Type 4's and think they will look much better that the LM's on your car :)

19 x 9 on the front :rolleyes: will you not have a rubbing issue?

No mate currently fitted with Eibach spacers..20mm, 10mm each side.. :)

Hmmm im going to say No to them Dave - dont think they look right on your motor for some reason. Stick what with you have or perhaps go for a refurb in a Gunmetal grey colour?

Rob

Keep the type 4's! Love those wheels, and miss them from my E36 days. And cleaning them is easy compared to multi spoke wheels :P Hate cleaning mine, but then again those bolt hole's are a b*tch to do :)

Well Santa will be bringing me some new rims..but still carnt make my bloody mind up..

Choice between the LM's or these..pic below...Yes or No??

acsgun.jpg

Well Santa will be bringing me some new rims..but still carnt make my bloody mind up..

Choice between the LM's or these..pic below...Yes or No??

acsgun.jpg

those avery nice to dave

So, you can either go back in time and get those horrid old-fashioned ACS things, or have taste...

fr14.jpg

Simple really. :D

ACS were good in the early 90's, but they've become a bit footballer-chav IMHO these days. That chrome rear-diffuser-surround-thing they did for the E46 M3 is just gash.