Gaz

New Forest Meet - 4th September - 1pm

New Forest Meet!!!!

Saturday 4th September. 1PM onwards. Meeting point is in ringwood. Click here for a map of location. We'll try and wait in the bigger car park of the two, but if it's too busy we'll move to the slightly smaller one.

Meet at Ringwood

Wait for people to get hungry then go down to Toby Carvery here.

Get nice and stuffed

Head up into the New Forest for some nice roads, great views and a spot of pony hunting :cheers:

The closest address I can find for the car park (first meeting point) is:

The Furlong

Ringwood BH24 1AT

Familiarise yourself with the map just in case though. Click for map!

The address for the carvery is:

Castle Lane East

Bournemouth

BH7 7DP

Click here for map!

Anyone that would like my mobile number then PM me. I know the area quite well so would be able direct you in/wait for you until we move onto the next place.

I'll be getting there around half twelvish so any early comers you won't be alone :)

Latest list:

1. Gaz

2. Mit

3. SamN

4. Starryboy

5. Paul (E30 M3) Starryboys mate.

6. Chris O

7. Duracell Bunny

8. BMWloo

9. Chris B (E46fanatics)

10. Meanstreak

That's what I'll do be doing Starry, coinciding it with a visit to the gf's parents. She can spend the day with her mum, I can spend the day playing with cars :cheers:

Any ideas on a location Duracell as it's your neck of the woods :)

Maybe gather at Beaulieu whilst theres a decent event on. Then we will have something else to make the day.

Just had an idea if u wanna make a day of it, we should do "GO APE" an assault course up in the trees lol my bro did it and said it was awesome not sure where in the new forest it is though i can find out?

All these suggestions are great :) I'm up for anything really. I know the Alderholt side of the New Forest, bar that my knowledge of the new forest is limited :cheers:

I might be in/around Portsmouth the weekend of 4/5 September, so would try and pop in somewhere nearby if there was a meet :cheers:

I might be in/around Portsmouth the weekend of 4/5 September, so would try and pop in somewhere nearby if there was a meet :)

If u wanted mit i would quite happily meet up near the m27 and drive with ya and meet the rest? B). Oh if ure going to portsmouth take a armored vest and gas mask u dont wanna catch anything :cheers:

I've just realised, I know that one by christchurch. That's where I ate when the gf had been in a crash and I was driving down to see her. Food first, check the gf later :):cheers:

I've just realised, I know that one by christchurch. That's where I ate when the gf had been in a crash and I was driving down to see her. Food first, check the gf later :):cheers:

Haahahahahaha i was getting bored of driving when i was down there and i pulled in and stuffed my face lol while the girlfriend was bored lol a mans gotta eat B). Ure girlfriend ok? I cant remeber exactly where it was i tried google mapping but aint sure where

Hopefully this will be the first or second week of sept as I'm away 14-18th sept. And would kick myself if I missed this

No reason we can't do it the first couple of weekends. I've not got any preference at all so if more people are available early sept then we should just set that as the date.

Haahahahahaha i was getting bored of driving when i was down there and i pulled in and stuffed my face lol while the girlfriend was bored lol a mans gotta eat :cheers:. Ure girlfriend ok? I cant remeber exactly where it was i tried google mapping but aint sure where

You can go up more than once for veg too, just once for meat though. All for £6 :) Can't complain really!

Yes mate she was okay thanks. Car had seen better days though! (Click for bigger photo)

th_kriszicar.jpg