simonlpearce

An update on my wheel search

This is the only picture in the entire world i could find with these wheels on an e46, sweet looking motor it is too!

Not sure if the ones i am looking at are the same colour as these but are def the same style.

They are a little hard to come by as are most of the wheels i have looked at but i have been promised these in the correct size but with a 4-6 week lead time!

Will keep the updates coming when i know more.

Im in limbo between these and the others, i think the silver ones you thought were hammans just look a little too stock Marty.

For everyone else they are Kosie Evo Penta am looking for them in 19"s with 9.5 and 8.5 same setup as Marty.

Let me know if you find anything under £1485 with falkens all round.

The ones in the link are def the ones im after, its prob the pic, i wasnt 100% certain but it did say in the title they were Evo Penta's, i tried to zoom in and thought they were the same but a diff colour.

I dont know hey - at least you know what im looking for.

The ones in the link are def the ones im after, its prob the pic, i wasnt 100% certain but it did say in the title they were Evo Penta's, i tried to zoom in and thought they were the same but a diff colour.

I dont know hey - at least you know what im looking for.

Got it those ones on the Black saloon look like two piece as they have the studs not like the ones you are after mate :)

I will keep looking for a deal on them :P

Steve that touring is awesome Hamman's?

These look a bit like them.

blacktouring1.jpg

blacktouring2.jpg

Oh man that looks lovely.

Got it those ones on the Black saloon look like two piece as they have the studs not like the ones you are after mate :)

I will keep looking for a deal on them :P

Steve that touring is awesome Hamman's?

Those wheels are awesome. One of my all time favourites. Sadly no longer in production or i would have a set for my collection. :rolleyes:

There was a guy selling a brand new set on ebay a few months ago however they were all 10j and the guy refused to admit that they were a set of four rears! Even looked into getting them machined down but everyone i spoke to said it couldn't be done without weakening the rim.

Si, nice set of reps on ebay mate. Made in Germany. Only 18's but damn nice wheels and good price. :P

CLICKY

But the wheels in your original pic have allen bolts in :lol:B)

I think me and dicky came to the conclusion the A) My eyes are crap :lol: and 2) The wheels in the pic are not the ones i thought they were.

Check out Dickys linky, those are the actual ones im after.

I do also mhave my eyes on a set of Kosei K3's :lol:

I prefer the K3 personally.

They were my first choice until i did a little research and came across the Evo Penta and now im in Limbo, im thinking i will prob go K3 route though as that was the style i was originally after. Hopefully have ot sorted over the next few weeks!