Steviejay

LED Interior Lights

A kit off Fleebay is about £24-00. output is very bright fitted one to mine. Suffice to say with my blacked out window the light shows up

Kit off ebay is good, for pre-facelift models only. As I found out!

Under insruction from the seller I sent the ones back that didn't fit to get them exchanged and lo and behold they got lost in the post.......... Hmmmmm.........

I'm struggling to find any LED's that will fit in through the small round hole like for the main interior light. Anyone got any idea which ones to buy that'll fit? Same problem for the rears as you'll understand if you've done yours.

Chad.

I had same problem from the ones i bought from ebay. i chopped the edges of which was effecting it from fitting in and just about manage to get thm in. But thy do not seem that bright if you still wnt link of seller let me knw

And do those lil fella's give out much light? With them being only a single LED makes me think they'll not be too good.

This is how much mine kick out. I have the 2 spotlights surrounding the auto interior light illuminated as well. all thats missing is the blue footwell bulbs:

gallery_291_111_46546.jpg

Pretty bright, considering theres a streetlight 15m away.

I got this kit:

http://www.aceparts.com/all-led-bulbs/inte...m3-se-coupe.htm

yep they still fade in and out, i was concerened about this aswell but it seems fine, personally id recomend the ebay seller ace car parts , they sell the full kit , its a bit cheaper than the other sellers and its the hig out put type with out individual led bulbs it has thoose powerful circuit type bulbs

yep they still fade in and out, i was concerened about this aswell but it seems fine, personally id recomend the ebay seller ace car parts , they sell the full kit , its a bit cheaper than the other sellers and its the hig out put type with out individual led bulbs it has thoose powerful circuit type bulbs

Be wary with Ace, their kit is not for facelift models.

hey for number plates use the double chip versions ill send the ones i got , im very happy and seem very good quality, and came in from taiwan within a week,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250375497120

id avoid the ones that look liek they have 6/8 mini led inside a bulb, these caused bulbs out error on my dash , went as bright, cost the same, and apparently burn out quicker

Here is the kit I just fitted. Available in Blue or White. I have the white ones.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XENON-LED-BMW-INTERI...A1%7C240%3A1318

These have just one bulb unit in them and don't cause any lights to come on the dash. They include all interior - including entry lights, reading lights, glove box, footwells and numberplate. The only ones not included are the boot lights.

hey for number plates use the double chip versions ill send the ones i got , im very happy and seem very good quality, and came in from taiwan within a week,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250375497120

id avoid the ones that look liek they have 6/8 mini led inside a bulb, these caused bulbs out error on my dash , went as bright, cost the same, and apparently burn out quicker

Just oredered these now, hope there good! ;)

thanks for the link also Rishi