RickyZ

Essex Meet - Bluewater Nov 20Th 7:30Pm Onwards

Weekend or Weeknight ?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what people on DW say :rolleyes:

Hmmmm, care to elaborate why? It's one of the biggest (if not the biggest) detailing website in the world with some of the most experienced detailers in the world on it.

People have managed since the year dot with the Chamois and still do. As long as your paintwork is clean they will provide a finish just as good as anything else ;)

If you say so :rolleyes: Don't take this as being rude, but I'm going to go with the opinion of someone that details cars for a living on this one.

Anyway, I'm not getting into an argument over the best car cleaning products on a meet thread :lol:

Hmmmm, care to elaborate why? It's one of the biggest (if not the biggest) detailing website in the world with some of the most experienced detailers in the world on it.

If you say so :rolleyes: Don't take this as being rude, but I'm going to go with the opinion of someone that details cars for a living on this one.

If i say so ?? Do you think i just made that up ? What do you suppose people used before MF etc were about ? :rolleyes:

It makes no difference how big the site is or who uses it .

If i say so ?? Do you think i just made that up ? What do you suppose people used before MF etc were about ? :rolleyes:

Yes people would have used other things before Microfibre was around, how would that make it any good though? Doctors used to use urine to flush peoples stomach before an alternative was invented. It doesn't mean that it's the best thing though does it?

People used to get around with horse and carts before cars were invented. That doesn't mean that's the best thing to use now though does it?

It makes no difference how big the site is or who uses it .

Oh come on Daz! Some of the worlds biggest detailers are on that site. Are you really saying they don't know what they're talking about? Of course it makes a difference who uses the site. If this site was full of young kids that didn't have a clue about the E46 do you really think people would like it and take advice of it as they do now?

You told someone to "Wash their Mouth out" because they used a Chamois . Meaning they are rubbish . Which isn't true . I didn't say it was the best to use ?

I told him to wash his mouth out for saying they're absolutely fine for paintwork. The experts have spoken, they're not. They're one of the main things blamed for inducing swirl marks. Also, it was a very tongue in cheeck comment.

So you agree they're not the best, I can't really see what you're argument in here is :unsure: That's me done now. Time to go and attempt to move the car out the road for the first time since it's snowed. Wish me luck! :lol:

Yes sponges are definitely THE main culprit :)

Car got up the road with no issues really :) Little bit of rear wheel action but nothing too bad. I still left it at the top though just incase it snows again over night.

Wash your mouth out! :lol: The whole of Detailing World can't be wrong! haha

Do as you wish, but I wouldn't be putting a shammy anywhere near my paint work.

perhaps not but then proof is in seein dude :) each to their own

I did warn you I was bringing it, and look how useful it came in when my Krispy Kreme exploded all over the passenger side of my car!!! :lol:

LOL true u did, indeed it did prove very useful LOL