Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

There will be a prize for the best decorated car!

Date: 4th December 2010

Time: 1pm Onwards

Well seeing as how the last meal was such a success, I'm going to arrange one for December time as a kind of mini Xmas meet :P Anyone else you want to bring along (partner etc..) are also more than welcome. I'll be with my girlfriend and I'm sure many other members will be with their better half.

Obviously with it being December people aren't going to have bundles of cash, so I've decided on a carvery. £6 a plate, and you get a shed load of food :D It's really nice too. Plus being a carvery it's slightly christmassy ;)

The venue will be the same as last time as parking is good. service is good, and it's easy to get to.

01. Gaz

02. SamN

03. Meanstreak

04. Crespo

05. Fazanders

06. 1manriot (possibly)

07. Court

08. Duracell Bunny

09. S_Spender

10. Ratty (Meanstreaks mate)

11. Darren (Meanstreaks mate)

12. Ramann

13. BlackRiderE46

Edit after seein El Turko's post: The venue for anyone not at the last one is:

Toby Carvery

Castle Lane East

Bournemouth

BH7 7DP

Hi El Turko, glad to see you put your name down :P

The venue is here:

Toby Carvery

Castle Lane East

Bournemouth

BH7 7DP

Here's some chat and photos about the last one we did to wet your appetite ;)http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20550

The date will either be the 4th/5th December, or the 11th/12th December.

odd one out is the vert of course!

Because it has no roof AND is pre-facelift :D

Count me in! Gives me a deadline to get my clubsport splitters fitted! It's just getting too cold lol

1. Gaz

2. El Turko

3. SamN

Sams is the only one without splitters?

Bmwloos is the only one that is auto?

Mine's missing 0.8 litre too damn it! Lol

Ah, obviously Gaz's as his number plate umm... fell off :D

Or the tints, but less likely to be your choice of odd one out Daz lol

^ ^ ^ ^ Which Car is the odd 1 out there ?? :P

Obviously mine with no plate :D I was saying in the after events section that it was an odd one out too. There'll be no plate for this meet either :P

Hi Gaz , i would say get it closer central like MK aera, get more interest from midlands & south.

Hi mate, this is specifically a southern meet as there's quite a few people down south. Everyone is welcome if you fancy a drive down. There's also the birthday meet soon after which will be central. Probably MK by the looks of things. Link

Ahhh guys id love to come along but ill be sunning it in the Caribbean B)

Damn :( At least you'll be somewhere nice to make up for it :) I'm pretty jealous!

Count me in! Gives me a deadline to get my clubsport splitters fitted! It's just getting too cold lol

You still haven't got thsoe fitted? :) Can't wait to see them fitted. They'll look smart :)

I'll pencil my name in for this, possibly away for the 11/12th but should be good for the first weekend especially as its just after payday :)

I'm probably going to do it first weekend anyway mate so works well :)

Don't worry about spending too much. Carvery is only £5.75 and you get a hell of a lot!

81598584_abe3b3b428.jpg

Obviously mine with no plate :D I was saying in the after events section that it was an odd one out too. There'll be no plate for this meet either :P

I was going to take my front plate off for it too this time so you're not the odd one out lol then remembered I stuck it on this time so can't get it off/back on without getting new sticky pads :(

You still haven't got thsoe fitted? :) Can't wait to see them fitted. They'll look smart :P

No, not sure exactly how to do it as I only have 1 trolley jack and no axle stands. Then not sure quite how I'm going to drill the holes/stick them on yet...

I have a trolley jack you can borrow :P

Cheers Rich :D I'll give you a text sometime soon.

Anyway back on topic, get your name added to the list!

i have axel stands if required sam just come round and get them :D

I think i'll be on with 2 trolley jacks as it shouldn't need to be up in the air for long :P I will let you know though, thanks for the offer!