Gaz

New Forest Xmas Meal

I'm jealous guys :'( I'm very, very jealous :( I expect lots of photos so I can see what I missed out on. As Rich said, take a photo with space fo rmy car and we'll photoshop it in :lol:

I'll definitely arrange another one in a couple of months. Just wait for the worst of this weather to pass first.

Rich rang me to rub it in I couldn't get there :( Apparantly they've got 8 cars with a couple more potentially turning up. Bet it's going to be a good day.

I'll probably arrange another for Feb/March time :)

Just got back. Yeah it was a good turn out, annoying you guys couldn't make it :(

I'm sure the pics will be up soon! I didn't take any myself but we had 8 cars and some good pics :D

Feb/March sounds good for the next one :)

good meeting you guys 2day, felt welcome on my first ever meet lol, and yee jus got home now, stupid journey home, too close 2 reserve on the way bak, had 2 fill up at shell at 126.9p for normal unleaded!! hopefully will c the photos soon!!!

good meeting you guys 2day, felt welcome on my first ever meet lol, and yee jus got home now, stupid journey home, too close 2 reserve on the way bak, had 2 fill up at shell at 126.9p for normal unleaded!! hopefully will c the photos soon!!!

x2

nice meeting you guys will be there for the next meet... Looking forward to the pictures :D