Guest Gazb

Style 32's Fitted :)

Hi Gaz,

Apologies for digging up an old thread... though I'm sure you won't mind some free whoring B)

Are these genuine 7 series wheels? Or a 3-series fitment? No clearance problems?

Were 215/35/18 your only option tyre-wise? Could you have gone bigger? Is that considered a stretch by most tyre monkey's standards?

Cheers matey, James.

They are the more aggressive E38 7 series fit.

You need a 215 tyre to fit them, 225 would probably cause a headache with rubbing issues to be honest.

Corrected for you ;)

But yes they are genuine. I was looking into getting a set of style 32's not too long ago and was talking to Gaz about tyre sizes. He thought 225's would cause rubbing too.

Just so you're aware, you'll need adapters if you go down the E39 wheel route as they have a 74.1 bore as opposed to all other BMW's (including E46's) using 72.6 bore :)

not adaptors - spigot rings - there about £10 for 4 off the bay - tiny bit of metal shim that fits over the centre location bore

ran them on my loon with E39 wheels with no issues what so ever.

i have 215 35 all round but mike with the black 3er on silver 32's has 205 40 rear and 195 40 fronts i think odd size to get hold off but i think thats what he runs

on a side note i am on the look for a change again so might sell up and get something else if i can find some good rims

looks great in black with silver car. I was watching a set of 32s on ebay and got out bidded at the last second :( was exactly the same size as these, 8j front 9j back of a 7 series. If you decide to sell give me a pm mate, i may be interested.

Cal