KSG

Lots Of Watches For Sale...

Ok guys, it's time to cut down my watch collection, I have decided to sell most of them, and make way for one expensive timepiece.

DSC_0553.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, I have quite a few watches, and have kept them in a designated case to protect them.

I am a perfectionist, and strive to keep all my possesions in mint condition, this is reflected in the condition of the watches.

Payment via paypal gift. All prices include insured delivery. Can also be collected from Reading (M4 J10)

Tissot PRC200

Worn less than 5 times, excellent condition. Stainless strap, white face - rare combo. Fully boxed with all booklets etc. - spare links included

£140 (rrp £280)

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

Michael Kors Chronograph

Worn around 10 times, excellent condition. Very slight marks on clasp from opening/closing. Black strap (metal coated in rubber) - very classy and original Boxed with receipt from Harrods - spare link included

£120 (rrp £219)

SOLD

Emporio Armani ar0595

Brand new & boxed - Never worn Chronograph & date functions Rose gold & black - embossed armani rubber strap

£150 (rrp £299)

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

D&G 'Uniqe" Chronograph (DW0194)

Red, black & yellow colour scheme - Black leather strap Slight graze across face - only visible from certain angle Otherwise in great condition - as shown in the pic.

£75 (rrp £175)

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

Cartier Santos 100 (replica)

Rose gold & black Canvas strap (adjustable) Automatic movement Worn twice - plastic still on the back of the watch

£140 (rrp £15000)

DSC_0575.jpg

I'm interested in the Tissot, you got more close up pics dude?

Tissot is a lovely one for the money - I have the same watch in the (more common!) blue.

White looks very smart.

Add the white one to your collection, go on, you know you want to ;)