Jays m3

Pauls Bluewater Meet Feb 26

Guys paul has sorted out the next bluewater meet it is on the 26 feb at 7:30

All info is on M3 CUTTERS. My link

Edited by Jays m3

seeing as i don't have an account ( or an M3 :( ) can someone put my name down please :)

I'll do it for you Pete :)

I MIGHT come along not sure yet though. My dad and sister's birthdays that week and it's 100 miles away.

Will there be some sort of convoy either from or going past Southampton? I suppose the other option would be to spend the day down there or maybe get a hotel or something...

Also, as it's an evening thing, what sort of time roughly do these bluewater meets generally finish?

I normally get there about 8 or half 8, then leave anywhere between 11 and 1am. They normally go on for quite a while. A lot of people go to Lakeside later on in the night so you can always go down there for a few hours. I've not been myself but I always mean to.

They're definitely worth the drive Sam. Paul normally gets a turn out of 120+ cars throughout the night. The first one I went to I counted about 60 cars then got bored, and I don't even think I'd done half the car park :o

No worries Pete. I'll definitely be there so give me a heads up if you see me (K90 GAJ) :) I'll keep an eye out for you :)

I normally get there about 8 or half 8, then leave anywhere between 11 and 1am. They normally go on for quite a while. A lot of people go to Lakeside later on in the night so you can always go down there for a few hours. I've not been myself but I always mean to.

They're definitely worth the drive Sam. Paul normally gets a turn out of 120+ cars throughout the night. The first one I went to I counted about 60 cars then got bored, and I don't even think I'd done half the car park :o

Sounds good, just don't fancy a 100 mile drive home after :P even if i left early at 11 i wouldn't get home until 1am! Don't fancy driving tired. If i do come i'll probably get a hotel or something :)

You be fiiiiiine :lol: I need to do 90 miles back and at that time of the night you can get it done pretty quickly. I've got to go through the 50mph limit on my way back too!

I love living local to Bluewater for this reason only ! B)

I love living local to Bluewater for this reason only ! B)

:lol: :lol:

I'll do it for you Pete :)

Gaz.. any chance you could put my name down too please?

Would be good to turn up with a camera and meet some people from here :)

Cheers..

Ian

Gaz.. any chance you could put my name down too please?

Would be good to turn up with a camera and meet some people from here :)

Cheers..

Ian

Done :)

i'll be there with a dirty car as per usual. :lol:

Add me to the list on cutters please someone

Both added to list.

I'll leave this one to you Jay :)

:lol: I don't want cutters to think I'm spamming haha. Can't wait for this meet :) Been a long time since a proper Bluewater meet. Pauls are definitely the best Bluewater ones :) Brilliant turn outs.

:lol: I don't want cutters to think I'm spamming haha. Can't wait for this meet :) Been a long time since a proper Bluewater meet. Pauls are definitely the best Bluewater ones :) Brilliant turn outs.

x2 seems like ages cause December one was cancelled :(

cheers for adding me Gaz :D