Jorge-

Black And Yellow...

i know what you've done, but then i saw on facestalk so that's cheating!

saw the stanceworks writeup whilst waiting for the missus in a petrol station the other day so i didn't have time to read the writeup, just looked at the pictures :lol:

Yes, theres a new thread but they had to come off already til I can figure out how to make them work.

Im soon going to refurb my 18s thinking of flaring the rear arches and addiing a 20mm spacer.

What size spacers did you have?

Thanks Naz

They were 15mm, so ET4 in the end.

Not a chance they are going on with a 205 tyre though without some more arch mods.

Flaring always looks horrible to me, so I'd rather go for a 12mm spacer and run slightly less agressive offsets.

Lol, yeah.... although there was still like 10mm of arch there because the guy refused to do them flat.

I've taken a sanding wheel and pliers to one though and its probs like 3-4mm thick, need to get the tool to change tools on the angle grinder and flap wheel the lot away.

New pictures are here though, http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25539

My local arch enemy guy, cost a few quid, email them for a quote.

To be honest, being where you are with lots of local guys, has nobody on AB25 got a roller? It really doesn't look too difficult. Couple of guys your way with E46s on SW have done their own.

Wire wheel on angle grinder - remove all the seam sealer

Warm up paint with heat gun

Start rolling arches, little at a time, applying heat when needed (if you know someone with a roller they should know the rough technique, pretty much just brute force)

Arch enemy refilled my rolled arches with some more seam sealer then gave the whole lot a coat of black paint to fully seal

The black lips are growing on me. I really disliked them when i first saw them, but from that last picture (looks more natural, not in car park) they look pretty sweet!

Just thought i'd share :P

Look forward to seeing it when you manage to get the spacers on :)

My local arch enemy guy, cost a few quid, email them for a quote.

To be honest, being where you are with lots of local guys, has nobody on AB25 got a roller? It really doesn't look too difficult. Couple of guys your way with E46s on SW have done their own.

Wire wheel on angle grinder - remove all the seam sealer

Warm up paint with heat gun

Start rolling arches, little at a time, applying heat when needed (if you know someone with a roller they should know the rough technique, pretty much just brute force)

Arch enemy refilled my rolled arches with some more seam sealer then gave the whole lot a coat of black paint to fully seal

Im guessing someone on there has, but its weather a trust them/myself tbh

SW?

Hmm i may just email arch enemy, least its a porper job then.