Gaz

Canon Eos 450D Body - £300

Photos will be uploaded tonight, and I'll add a bit more detail about the camera at the same time.

For sale is my Canon EOS 450d. I've owned this camera for less than a month, and it's in absolutely mint condition. Comes with all original packaging. The box hasn't even had time to leave my living room I've had the camera for that short a time.

The only reason I'm selling is because I've just been offered a 550d for a price I can't refuse. I would have kept this camera for years and years otherwise.

The camera still comes with 11 months manufacturors warranty. It was purcahsed originally from Argos, and I've got the originial receipt which I will send with the camera.

Any questions, plesae ask :)

I'm after £300.......

Edit: Photos are in post #13. If you'd like me to upload any photos taken with the camera just ask. Remember, I'm not a pro though :lol:

Edited by Gaz

Off the top of my head:

Body

Battery

Charger

Wide Body Canon Strap

Cables

Manuals

Canon Software discs

There's still an 11 month warranty on the camera too! It really is 'as new' condition. I think it's only ever been out my house twice because it's been too cold outside for me to want to go out for hours taking photos :lol:

That's all I can think of at the moment. I've got a couple of small memory cards I can throw in as well.

It's basically everything you need minus the lens.

Like I said, the only reason I'm selling up so soon is because a friend of mine that runs a videography company has offered me a 550d that he bought for their last video shoot that he no longer needs. He's offered it at a price I can't really turn down and I can't justify having both cameras. I'm still a bit worried I shouldn't sell the 450d, but the gf will kill me if I try and keep both :lol:

Cheers mate. I'm just finishing work now, going to pick my new camera up then I'll get some photos of the 450d up. I'll throw in free insured postage if it goes to a zoner for a price we're both happy with.

Bump. I'd be happy to take offers on it. I've been watching a few on ebay that have now ended and they were going for £285-£300. They were all much older than mine with many more photos taken on them too.

Can't throw in an 18-55 because I'm using it with my new body. I'm open to offers on the body though. You would be able to pick up an 18-55 on ebay for £50 :)

I have been watching a couple on ebay that are the same as what I'm selling.

This one is 2 years old and sold for £285 - Link

This one is 1 year old and sold for £283 - Link

This is the same but with the 18-55 - Link

Can't throw in an 18-55 because I'm using it with my new body. I'm open to offers on the body though. You would be able to pick up an 18-55 on ebay for £50 :)

Chuck in the 18-55mm and get yourself a REAL lens :P