Jorge-

BMW Novice evenings

Just seen this on the BMW Newsletter email thing,

http://www.clubmsv.com/car-home/exclusive-events-%28calendar-page%29/bmw-novice-evenings.aspx?msvcode=bmwontrack&utm_source=bmwontrack&utm_medium=URL&utm_campaign=bmwontrack

Cheap evenings again, not sure if I will do it this year again or not.

You get a few hours, think it was 2-3, more than enough. By that time I was edging towards petrol light coming on

Thats quite good then and very cheap. Would prob look bit stupid turning up in my 318 though with you guys in ya 330's lol. I will get there one day.

Thats quite good then and very cheap. Would prob look bit stupid turning up in my 318 though with you guys in ya 330's lol. I will get there one day.

Nah seriously mate thats the beauty of these days, you have everything ranging from 318's up to E9X M3's so there is a variety of ability. You may be a natural and can lap quicker than some tit who cant drive in an M3!

Nah seriously mate thats the beauty of these days, you have everything ranging from 318's up to E9X M3's so there is a variety of ability. You may be a natural and can lap quicker than some tit who cant drive in an M3!

May have to see if my bro in-law fancies going to the brands hatch one then, and get him to take his cooper s, least i will know someone then.

I was lapped buy an old guy, must have been 60 in an E46 M3 to start, and buy a guy with ONE ARM in a Clubsport. Until tyres warmed up and I lapped them all.

I'd love to go again, but I think my next track outing will be with the MX5 at the 'Ring.

These are perfect though if you've never been on before. At Bedford it was dead relaxed, nobody was stressing or driving like d**ks really, everyone was friendly. Only like 25 cars I think so you can chat to most people there.

also with the bmw trackdays one of the organisers is a trained instructor and will come out with you for free to help you get your lines right,

jorge if your going to the ring try if at all possible to do a last minute booking on a day which is dry, i was there last summer in the tvr in the wet and i was spinning it up in 5th along the start finish straight, and dad almost put it backwards into the railings about 3 times in the first lap, closest time stopping 50mm off the railings!

Edited by iluminusbutterfly