KSG

Nikon D40 DSLR + 18-55mm AF-S DX LENS

I am selling my camera because I have just got another Nikon DSLR from a family member.

I have always been into photography, and although I dont know how to use the advanced features, I like taking pictures. This camera makes the experience so much better, and produces some amazing shots (even in auto mode). It is the perfect starter kit, and the 18-55 lens is a very good all rounder.

It comes fully boxed with everything you would expect from a shop. The condition is perfect.

There are also some extras:

Official Nikon UV filter (doubles as lens protector)

Extra Nikon lens cap

SD memory card

Price is £245 including delivery

Any questions, just ask :)

DSC_0016.jpgDSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

I am slightly tempted... Although I did want a canon... And I don't know much about camera's/the differences between them.

I am slightly tempted... Although I did want a canon... And I don't know much about camera's/the differences between them.

If you dont know the difference, then honestly there is no need to worry. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to DSLRs, but I did a bit of research and Nikon came out on top. And the 18-55mm lens is the most versatile for point and shoot pictures.

It is easy to get caught up with advanced features, but the truth is that you probably wont ever use them. This camera has everything that an amateur needs, with enough scope to progress to the next level.

I am happy for anyone else to add their comments on this matter.

You're right, i probably wouldn't notice any difference myself!

Shame i don't have the money at the mo with car insurance/tax/mot and service all coming up in June lol.

If you still have this when i do have some money, then i will think about it some more. Otherwise, GLWTS :)

If you dont know the difference, then honestly there is no need to worry. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to DSLRs, but I did a bit of research and Nikon came out on top. And the 18-55mm lens is the most versatile for point and shoot pictures.

It is easy to get caught up with advanced features, but the truth is that you probably wont ever use them. This camera has everything that an amateur needs, with enough scope to progress to the next level.

I am happy for anyone else to add their comments on this matter.

Having used both NIkon and Canon before, I'm definitely a Canon boy myself. I just found them nicer to use, but I can see why people would go for Nikon as well. Like I said to Sam, I think the two brands are like the Mac and Microsoft debate. They're both good, but everyone seems to have their preferred brand.

Tried to email you but can't as you have too many PM's, have an offer if your interested, drop me an email to info@bigsnail.co.uk and i'll send the offer over if the camer is still for sale. Nick

PM'd