Vas

VW Golf IV on BMW X5 Wheels

I don't actually think the Golf itself looks bad at all btw, it looks awesome (the colour, the kit, the lights etc)

But having it that low with those huge rims and the rears poking out like that just ruins it for me. It's not a car then, it's like driving around in a delicate egg that would only take a dead badger in the road to totally write it off :lol: You cant drive it properly, park it properly, and it looks w**ky. Don't see the point.

I'm all for lowering cars, my e46 is the only car I've had that I've not lowered (and the Z4 actually) and I too once also loved my cars to be redonculously low, but after a few 'incidents' and repair bills and parking nightmares, you quickly realise just how pointless and stupid it is.

Edited by n1k_ns

I don't actually think the Golf itself looks bad at all btw, it looks awesome (the colour, the kit, the lights etc)

But having it that low with those huge rims and the rears poking out like that just ruins it for me. It's not a car then, it's like driving around in a delicate egg that would only take a dead badger in the road to totally write it off :lol: You cant drive it properly, park it properly, and it looks w**ky. Don't see the point.

I'm all for lowering cars, my e46 is the only car I've had that I've not lowered (and the Z4 actually) and I too once also loved my cars to be redonculously low, but after a few 'incidents' and repair bills and parking nightmares, you quickly realise just how pointless and stupid it is.

TBF is on air so not so delicate, he just chooses to roll low too lol

Imo although i totally agree its totally unpractical i dont think anyone can dispute the precisness of his stance is a compiment to him. It may not be everyones cup of tea but when ppl talk about a good stance with the perfect stretch,arch gap, widths etc i bet anyone remotly into stance would agree this is spot on. Theres a reason why alot of show cars have this look. Because it looks good :-)

Forgetting the tyres look utterly dangerous for now

WTF - all that work and effort for f**k ugly wheels?

It is quite impressive however to make a real life car look like a bad photoshop.

The most impressive thing though is most definately the quality in the OP's photo - very very very good photographer there IMO.

Forgetting the tyres look utterly dangerous for now

WTF - all that work and effort for f**k ugly wheels?

It is quite impressive however to make a real life car look like a bad photoshop.

The most impressive thing though is most definately the quality in the OP's photo - very very very good photographer there IMO.

You quite like it then Matt ? :lol:

I quite like the car actually. Just not the wheel design of the way they fit (as in the dont fit)

X 2 , as i said in my 1st post on this topic, there's too much room behind the rear wheel. You could almost climb in there. Looks very wrong :blink:

Wrong.jpg

Edited by Daz 330 Clubsport