Guest Gazb

trial fit style 95's [update sat 16th]

sorry baz but as said these were to cheap not to buy and the chances are we will never park next to each other in kfc lol

so excuse the dirty and un refurbed wheels as this was a trial fit to see what work is needed and a simple arch roll is not going to do it on my car as its fairly low but i do have a mate who will roll and flare my rears for cheap

but i have one problem i like my car low and i like the way they drive on 18's so i am in 2 minds i will make my money back if i decide to sell them on

anyhow here is the trial photos with my crappy i phone camera on 235 35 19 i did try a 225 35 on the rear 10j lol it was silly stretch even for me infact i am suprised i even got air in it :D

style95s002.jpg

style95s004.jpg

style95s003.jpg

style95s001.jpg

style95s005.jpg

Edited by gaz330sport

maybe new style 5's jorge if people have the guts to try them my car is sat on the tyres on them pics its actually lower its going to be a bit of work to achieve a good look or the look i want not just a bolt on and go swap !!!!

Edited by gaz330sport

Sorry guys as said just quick shots and not straight forward at all I need to be fully sure I want to fit them before I go on with it even with 225 35 19 stretched so there was no sidewall at all on a 10 j wheel, the car was sat on the tyre so fair bit of work I have to do to get them looking acceptable

Edited by gaz330sport

Just roll your arches flat, what other work is needed?

This forum just makes out it is harder to fit wheels than it is.... honestly, get an arch roller for a day and you'll have them fitted easily in no time.

That's what I thought just roll them flat and my mate who does it come round to have a look said they will need pulling too, we tried a 235 and even a 225 with mental stretch and it will sit on the tyre hence to do a flare aswell look at my pic and then the silver coupe on stanceworks and his arches look pulled to they stick out further than mine

Edited by gaz330sport

look fecking sweet as mate. you have to make this work. but running a 225/35 on a 10j is fine - haydon runs his touring in that format at negative -4 or -6ET's so his rim pokes about another 20mm or so than these.

do it man - it will so be worth the effort.

Looks good dude suits yours alot better right colour wheels with the right colour car, all my arche work is being done friday so i`m hope i`ll have better

pictures at the weekend where my arch is sitting on my rims.B)

get pictures of the whole set together before and after shots.

i am on this now tyres getting ordered hope jorge is right about just a roll as this is all i am getting done [you seem to know your stuff lol but be prepaired for horses heads in your bed if it rubs bad lol :D ]

so i am painting them this weekend time permitting if i can decide on a colour and hopefully fitting them next week sometime :) watch this space

so kris came round today to roll the arches and it went swimmingly lol no broken paint and it only took a few hours so we put the style 95 back on with my decided tyre size of 225 35 19 on a 10j not sure what to put on the measly 9j front :P

it went good there is enough clearence to drive the car just lol any how here are a few taeser pics untill i get them refurbed next week and finally fit them :D

001-4.jpg

005-2.jpg

002-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-5.jpg