Matt_330CI

Is This The Holy Bible For OEM Audio/Nav?

Bingo!

IMAG0167.jpg

I needed to press the info button - top left to get RDS up. I keep figuring little bits out here and there.

I called up the hidden menu's and found the reg of the car it all came from - it wasn't mine lol.

Edited by Matt_330CI

Button on the right toggles between source IE radio or CD, like the pic I posted, and the last thing you had on, like the OBC.

Daz, thanks!

I called up the hidden menu's and found the reg of the car it all came from - it wasn't mine lol.

How the hell did u do this ?

How the hell did u do this ?

There are two hidden menus.

To access the Nav menu, go to the Settings menu, then press and hold the Menu button for 10 seconds.

To access the Radio menu, turn the radio off, turn in on again and then press and hold the SEL button for 10 seconds.

Hi guy

Jus wondering if anyone can help I got a mk4 satnav unit fitted an aux yesterday bought of eBay , but for some strange reason it doesn't work the head unit doesn't pick it up at all

Any help is appreciated

I think you'd be better off making a new post in the ICE section Revj. I think you'll get a better response than this thread :)

My nav unit connects to my I phone perfectly. But can it stream my music as well as phone calls?

As standard no

But it can be upgraded to allow bluetooth audio streaming >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Becker-BM54-Amplifier-Professional-Upgrade-Repair-3-5-7-Series-X5-/111018940310?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item19d93e9796