Sam

Potential for more polos

New polos  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha, tight gits!

Its only a few quid for the front username. But, not all of the quotes have come back, so we may get a better deal. This company can only embroid upto 15cm, so that's how big the logo would be on the back.

I don't want to get printed again, as it looks really poor and cracks etc.

Lol, +1 on the vw thought!

What about just having the logo as per the car stickers over the left breast? isn't that where most logos go?

Also what about if we do the E30/E46/E90zone merger?

Lol, +1 on the vw thought!

What about just having the logo as per the car stickers over the left breast? isn't that where most logos go?

Also what about if we do the E30/E46/E90zone merger?

Then theres 2 more t-shirts to buy :lol:

I think I'll call some tomorrow. I do have a job you know!

Thats what we did last time, a logo on the breast. But I like the idea of them on the back too...

Fair one. Nobody really cares about E36s anyway as they're all a bit crap.

:lol:

Take that back you fiend, my E36 will s**t all over just about any E46 goingcool.gif

Back OT id buy some more Polo's if they had our usernames on, otherwise i will just stick with the 2 i have got.

Just had an other quote. Looking a bit better.

Basically they charge less to just do a smaller URL on the top (neck area) of the polo, upto 12.5cm wide.

I reckon we could get it down to £17 a polo with them. Any size/colour with username on the breast and URL on the back. 100% cotton polos.

ETA: There is also the possibility of having the URL on the bottom of the sleeve. Again more money, but smart.

Edited by Sam

Just had an other quote. Looking a bit better.

Basically they charge less to just do a smaller URL on the top (neck area) of the polo, upto 12.5cm wide.

I reckon we could get it down to £17 a polo with them. Any size/colour with username on the breast and URL on the back. 100% cotton polos.

ETA: There is also the possibility of having the URL on the bottom of the sleeve. Again more money, but smart.

Like !

+1!

Think I'd prefer one with just "E46zone.com" embroidered on the breast in the same font as the window stickers.. but that's just me! :D

Not too fussed about my username being on it..

Quotes are in, looks like it'd end up being the £17.50 for a polo (posted) for 1 embroidered logo on the nape (back on the neck). Thoughts?

ETA: Thats for the same brand polos we got before, which were good enough quality.

Edited by Sam

Yep, I'm in. Are we doing the logo in the same design as the window stickers? What about colours? Black shirt with silver or titanium type brushed aluminium colour writing would be good!