KeithS

19" CSL Reps

Should i get them???

Popped into local tyre and wheel shop today just to see what he had!

Ask what price he could do on 19" Csl's..

All in 19" 8.5j allround fitted with Falkens 452's 235/35 on the front and 265/30 on the rear with offset of 37 for the grand sum of £1070 fitted!!

If i ordered them today/tomorrow i could have them fitted and ready to show off on saturday at Bluewater :P

Sounds very expensive for non staggered CSL reps, but the tyres are fairly wide on the

rear, that might be pushing the price up.

You could get a staggered set of 19" LM Reps with a stepped lip for that money, like these

Wouldn't say they were expensive!! There cheaper than most places plus they have good rubber not budget that other come with as standard!

Thanks for the link but not my cup of tea!!

i got this package but with Fullrun tyres and the non staggered, they were £700 and i think he said i could have them with falken 452's for 900, but in 235/35/19.

so with the wider rear tyres fitted, its not a bad price really,

they are a very attractive rim,

go for it mate!

Too expensive for non staggered,I got mine for an extra £100 with the same tyres.

Arif where did you pick your up from if you dont mind me asking?

Your coupe looks like its lowered do you have any issues with the tyres catching on the rear arches?

Im thinkin get on the Phone and get em ordered , will look soooo good on the car , the only thing i would add is i would want a 9.5 rear wheel for that money , a 265 sounds a bit wide to me on an 8.5 , might look a bit ballooney if you get me ? :D

I know what you mean about the 265's on 8.5's the guy tried all his supplies but none did staggered!

He did say they would be fine!

I could get a pair of 8j and a pair of 8.5j but from different suppliers but risk having a colour difference.. ;)

Im very tempted to go for 8.5j i know they will be top quality with a good guarantee in case of any prob's, have used the guy before very helpful and has a great rep!!

Arif where did you pick your up from if you dont mind me asking?

Your coupe looks like its lowered do you have any issues with the tyres catching on the rear arches?

M style in Romford , Yes it is lowered on Eibach pro and no issues at all.

I am sure they will do you a deal,I remember them being on a sale about a month ago.These are the best CSl reps you will find anywhere,Amowolves has just bought a set as well,take a look at the gallery page.

If you are willing to pay that, then take another £100 and get the Velocity staggered ones ;) I love mine all the same, but then i did not want to spend £1200 on wheels, and i have no need for 265 rears :D

Chris what size do you have on yours?

Where did you get your from and how much did you pay, if its ok to ask? B)

i prefer the non staggered myself, and the price difference is amazing.

Know what you mean Dave about the non staggered, the lines look smoother..

Going to make a few more calls tomorrow to see if i can get a better price!

Could get them off eday but not sure what the quality will be!!

I got my CSL reps on Monday! Look awesome :D I went for 19" 8.5 all round for 760 delivered (budget tyres). Though, for £1000 delivered I could have had the same with the Falken tyres. ;) Theyre great quality and would def recommend

Bought them at http://www.replicaalloywheels.co.uk/ They price match too!

a friend of mine bought some 19" 8.5j off ebay and are superb quality and where about £350 delivered. he then got top end tyres from www.mytyres.com and paid like £800 for the lot.

they look so sweet on his black saloon aswel.

altho i think gunmetal wouldve looked better.

a 265 sounds a bit wide to me on an 8.5 , might look a bit ballooney if you get me ? :)

Depends on they tyre Dynamic... Falkens have quite a rounded shoulder in comparison to other makes. Generally you can get away with going one size wider on a falken tyre and the extra width just makes it look like any other tyre.

a friend of mine bought some 19" 8.5j off ebay and are superb quality and where about £350 delivered. he then got top end tyres from www.mytyres.com and paid like £800 for the lot.

they look so sweet on his black saloon aswel.

altho i think gunmetal wouldve looked better.

Your mate got a very good deal there dude. :(