Matt_330CI

How Old Are You?

274 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 in july. Now when i wash and detail the car i am like an old man at the end with sore back,legs and arms. Ooo to b young again!!

I have a sore back too usually, and I'm half your age!

Lowering it was a pain when it comes to working on the engine bay too, makes my back even worse :(

You're only as old as the woman you feel

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Rolf Harris must feel pretty young then.

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

dammit you beat me to that one.

Just 43 going on 20. Still do the same stuff except for getting paralytic, pulling (well, trying ?)(married) and going clubbing.

Still physically as fit and whilst liking most types of music I still occasionally hoon the car around (whilst being sensible if the makes sense) when I listen to happy hardcore ?.

Just wish I'd had the wisdom in my early 20's to get bmw's 8-10 yrs old rather than nearly new fords and vw's. Was always against buying older cars over 35k miles. What a tw@t. ?

26 myself. Will be 27 soon. Been told I look like 21-22. Plus I act like a kid most of the time. Nothing wrong at being young at heart lol.

Edited by sive s