mattjonescardiff

Cades Tyrus 19" Wheels and Tyres

Evening Chaps

I haven't had these wheels long but I'm considering reverting to OEM and spending my money on suspension now instead and doing wheels later.

They're Cades Tyrus 19" with the 9.5" rears. The tyres are Accelera and Sunny and have nearly new tread (you can still read the writing on the tread). Haven't covered more than a thousand miles. The wheels are near mint and only a few weeks old. Only serious mark is an inch long kerb mark on the outer rim of one rear, but not very noticable. I'll take a close up of the mark to show you. They have just been hand polished and sealed with multiple layers of Jetseal 109 sealant.

IMG_1551.jpg

The wheels and tyres were £1219 new (see here: http://www.wheelbase...res__P2614_2607).

I'd consider a part ex on some MVIs or MVIIs. Could work something out where you buy these. I send them. You then send me your OEM wheels and then I refund some money. Therefore meaning you don't go without wheels. Post up or message me to discuss. Straight sale price is now £680 (add 4% if paying by paypal).

EDIT: Photos moved to post 2 to save bulking out other pages of the thread.

Edited by mattjonescardiff

Forgot to say the obvious, the wheels are e46 fitment 5x120 with ET45 rears on a 265/35/19 tyre. They fit to my saloon with no rubbing so would definitely be okay on a coupe or convertible.

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Here's the mark on the outer rim. It's been polished flat with the dremel so isn't too noticable:

photlllo.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

Edited by mattjonescardiff

Are these the ones you bought 2nd hand a few weeks back ?

They weren't 2nd hand when he bought them, but yes they're the ones he bought a couple of weeks ago. Huge saving for whoever snaps these up!

To clarify, is it £760 including a set of MV1 or MV2 wheels your way?

Sadly I'm not in a position to buy, but I will say they are stunning wheels, different to the norm but still look very OEM.

Thanks Matt. I was thinking £760 is the straight sale price and I would reduce that taking some 18's in p/ex (amount varying on condition and tyres).

I'm still a bit undecided on whether to sell. I do love these wheels but just thinking maybe I should keep the car OEM.

dont suppose you fancy a set of Style 32's with new falken 452's all round nice and wide ;)

If he doesn't, drop me a PM with a price. Might be interested.