Daz 330 Cs

Ultimate Bmw July 2011

Well as i was first to leave, i'll start the Topic. The temptation of Lunch at the Gf's and the British Grand Prix was too much :D

First up - The Camping. Wow what a turn out. At least double (or more) the numbers from the last 2 years so well done to all, and no ash on the cars this morning = Win B)

And the show, same old same old when you've been coming the last 4 years but none the less a good showing by everyone :)

Now who's got the pics ? :P

Ps. Lee you're a lazy mutha, passed him heading to the stand at 11.30 as i was departing :lol:

Edited by Daz 330 Clubsport

Great night! Show was ok (minus the tiny spot we were given), but it was alllll about the camping! Already looking forward to next year.

I'm feeling it today though. Hardly any sleep and the sleep I did get I was freezing :lol: Said I wasn't gunna drink as well but that didn't last :lol:

I wasn't too bad once the fire was started up. Can't believe how quickly we got through the wood!

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the idiot that wheelspan into the side of his mates car!

Guy`s what can i say...the best year i`v had there yet by far...you are a really great lot all together, just had a fab time.

Lee your a star you made my laugh.

Micky top man, Tim you snore to much, Chris thanks for the bacon roll

too many names to ot say about, but thanks to everyone i`v come home with a smile on my face.

thanks for the comments on my car as well....think i might keep it now.:)

Great to see everyone and meet those I hadn't met before, it was a great weekend!

Big thanks to Mikey for organising it.

I wanna see Courts face when he got on the motorway after his remap :P

He was very happy :lol:

Alreeet...

Went with BMWowner forum, but got to say hello to a few of you!

Your campfire looked awesome from a distance... I was gonna pop over after my BBQ, but smoked far too much and had trouble walking :lol:

Was good apart from the flies, I would have stayed longer but they really f**ked me off!!

I didnt take my camera, but I did grab these two cheeky shots:

IMG-20110710-00046.jpg

IMG-20110710-00047.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everyones pics. There was a lot of nice metal on display, and IMO defiitely one of the best represented clubs in terms of style. Some seriously nice wheels on display. B)

Alreeet...

Went with BMWowner forum, but got to say hello to a few of you!

Your campfire looked awesome from a distance... I was gonna pop over after my BBQ, but smoked far too much and had trouble walking :lol:

Was good apart from the flies, I would have stayed longer but they really f**ked me off!!

I didnt take my camera, but I did grab these two cheeky shots:

IMG-20110710-00046.jpg

IMG-20110710-00047.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everyones pics. There was a lot of nice metal on display, and IMO defiitely one of the best represented clubs in terms of style. Some seriously nice wheels on display. B)

Your cabby is really nice...but what are they hanging of your wings should they be there....:P

Just got back. Good turn out and show. That z3 was crazy!

M1 look stacked when I went over it. Took a long time for me to get home, mainly de to Sunday drivers!

Eta: loving the broken down car just outside the entrance on public roads!

Edited by Sam

It was a great weekend guys I'm looking forward to seeing most of the the pictures!!!!

Great turnout as well even though we had the smallest spot at the pod, some really beautiful motors there (and chalkys midpile!!!)

Like I said this morning though, I am never having a drink again in my life!!!!

i must have left at the right time!

m1 was fine for me and m25 had slight bit of traffic by heathrow.

had a good day :)

(started video near end of the ride)

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/billyrogers/?action=view&current=mydrifting.mp4

and the misses had a go too

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/billyrogers/?action=view&current=rachaelsdrift.mp4