Jay631

Onkar

I was fortunate enough to have met Onkar at the bluewater meet.

The man is a legend he was very busy and had time to clear my airbag light and add a few fetures to my alarm system.

The bottom line was my battery was Naff!!! Which I have now replaced..

Onkar is a genuine guy who knows what he's talking about and I had every confidence when he hooked up to my ECU.

He was more than helpfull and had the knowledge and the skills to sort out my problem on the car.

Top man, Top job

Thanks so much..

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED to anyone that may have any problems or who wants added features to there pride and joy..

:punk::P:):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JAY

I now have little beeps..

Twice when I unlock the car and once when I lock it.

I also have the 2 min auto lock..

From what I was told : If I lock the car and accidently hit the unlock button as I am walking to the shops or home !! if the doors have not been open within 2 mins the car will automatically lock itself...

If I open the doors its fine it will stay open, I was thinking that if I left my keys in the car I would be screwed but Onkar explained that it will only auto lock if the doors have NOT been opened.

I have the autolock for when I am driving enabled anyway which is great.

Also had my airbag light cleared

JAY

I had an intermitent problem with my 330 which when looking around the forum Onkar seemed to be recommended to speak to about any issues with BMWs. I phoned him and he helped diagnose my problem over the phone which was very good and helped me fix it. While speaking on the phone I enquired about getting the roof on my vert to open and close from the key which he said would not be a problem and he could program for me.

I stopped off at OSC Motorsport on Friday on my way up to Nottingham to have this done. Onkar is a very friendly and helpful guy and after being shown around the workshop he set to work on my car. Literally 2 minutes later my roof was opening and closing from the key and he had set up some of the other options for me aswell. All at a special forum rate of course which was uch cheaper than I had been quoted elsewhere.

I couldnt rate his work and customer service any higher. If I was local to him I would be using him for all the work on my car and will be using him for anything that can be done in passing on future trips past his door.

You best get you're 6 grand ready then Dude , no laptops here :mellow:

I have the laptop, it just needs sorting as it doesnt always power up.

I've used it before to change Car Key Memory on my e65, and e60

question was, can this be done via BMW OPS?