chrisg323i

why does no one want it

im selling my other bmw a 328i se e46.had it on ebay a while back with no luck,just put it back on,its a great car and cant think why it wont sell.anyone recommend somewhere to sell it <_<

All about Autotrader. Every car I've sold has sold through Autotrader, and all but my 330 (which came off a fellow forum member) have been bought through Autotrader.

I had my old one on ebay twice.

The first time I had no bids but had watchers. Was listed with a £1000 start price, a reserve and a buy it now.

Then the 2nd time I listed it I kept the reserve on but started it at 99p with no BIN. and then I went on facebook and searched all the manufacturer groups and magazine pages and posted a link on them to the ebay add. within 2 days I had 5 bids and then i got a call from a guy who saw it on ebay and wanted to look at it, he came, he saw and he drove away and I ended up cancelling the ebay add.

Seemed to work for me, so maybe worth a try

I had my old one on ebay twice.

The first time I had no bids but had watchers. Was listed with a £1000 start price, a reserve and a buy it now.

Then the 2nd time I listed it I kept the reserve on but started it at 99p with no BIN. and then I went on facebook and searched all the manufacturer groups and magazine pages and posted a link on them to the ebay add. within 2 days I had 5 bids and then i got a call from a guy who saw it on ebay and wanted to look at it, he came, he saw and he drove away and I ended up cancelling the ebay add.

Seemed to work for me, so maybe worth a try

what do you mean by manufacturer groups and mag pages

what do you mean by manufacturer groups and mag pages

All the owners clubs pages on facebook. Mine was a vauxhall so post a link to the listing on total vauxhall mag's wall, astra owners clubs, vauxonline etc etc

So for BMW, type Performance BMW in the search box, find there facebook page and post a link as they have 1000's of members etc.

All the owners clubs pages on facebook. Mine was a vauxhall so post a link to the listing on total vauxhall mag's wall, astra owners clubs, vauxonline etc etc

So for BMW, type Performance BMW in the search box, find there facebook page and post a link as they have 1000's of members etc.

right i get you,il try that but have to use my mates facebook as im not on it

OP - What price are you trying to sell at? Im guessing because of age but i wouldnt expect more than £2-3k if you lucky!

only got it up at £1850ono,just got it on ebay at a grand starting price,il be gutted if it only goes for a grand though