mjn

What Have You Done To Your Car Today?

I still havent seen you around yet mate.

I've only been driving it around the Lake District, that's where I'm keeping it until my mum and dad move house. But in a couple of weeks ill have to bring it to southport, but first I need to rebuild my drive way to allow me to get it in!

So why sell it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cos I bought a 320D instead to try and save a bit of money on insurance, tax and diesel.

Insurance has gone up by £40 per year, but diesel consumption should be down. I done 20k miles in a year so should be a noticeable change.

B***CKS :censored::mad:

Fitted chrome dial rings ended up with spare screws.......

Lee Changed brake fluid

Mopped bonnet & Lee relaquered

Lee Fitted new throttle cable

Fitted BMW tax disc holder

Cleaned interior as its light Grey cloth

Lee did Golf tee mod

Had a fight with my new intercooler......and blew off many many hoses in the process.

Need to order a couple of new silicon hoses to stop things from stretching under full boost as the standard hoses as slightly too short but it'll do for now.

Old..

IMG_5641Medium.jpg

New vs Old

IMG_5642Medium.jpg

Fitted..

IMG_5650Medium.jpg

IMG_5646Medium.jpg

IMG_5645Medium.jpg

I'll happily pay £400 not to have a bloody DPF!!!

It costs around £400ish to get it removed (it cost me a bit less but I guess it varies depending on the car) but the tax stays the same! :D

DPFs are a massive pain though, once you remove them the car is a little quicker, uses less fuel and it's good knowing you never have to worry about it again.

Mine had a DPF and it wasnt that cheap! lol

It was just a cat though wasn't it? Mine is a Euro 4 engine so it has a proper DPF/FAP, I don't think any of the E46 engines are Euro 4 are they?