mjn

What Have You Done To Your Car Today?

Found out BMW want £15 each for the bloody reflector in my bumper some toe rag stole!!

whole bumpers are cheaper on ebay, whereabouts are you?

I fitted 245/35/18 rear conti's inplace of my wanli tyres and fitted 15mm rear spacers!

Dosed myself up with loads of pain killers and changed the wheels/tyres for my summer ones finally.

Now killing. Done my back in 5 weeks ago and been off ever since. Today was the best its been since, so thought Id see how it faired up. WIsh I hadnt now. And Ive bloody put the rears on back to front too, but I want to get the tyres swapped from left to right, so they will be off again before I know it. :)

Loving the 162s all over again :)

Edited by Matt_S

Christ you got under there? :o

I chucked a bottle of Wynns Hydraulic valve lifter cleaner into my oil filler cap, see if it makes any difference to my slight annoying ticking sound.

Also installed new launcher on my head unit.

Removed the Clutch Delay Valve!

Think thats my next job, after fixing my leaking headlight washer.

Removed egr thermostat to see if I could blow through it to see if it needs replacing, then I dropped the rubber oring so I need to wait till it comes in stock at local stealers tomorrow, got chance to clean the inside out and re route my aux lead through the sliding centre cover :)

Christ you got under there? :o

I chucked a bottle of Wynns Hydraulic valve lifter cleaner into my oil filler cap, see if it makes any difference to my slight annoying ticking sound.

Also installed new launcher on my head unit.

3D launcher FTW

Fitted my space saver! Pulled up outside mine tonight got out of the car and heard a hissing noise. Looked down at my tyre and watched it go completely flat in about 5 seconds...WTF!!

More money to be spent on a new tyre.... :censored: